Frik

•••

A little figure was crawling around the dark. It bent down a window and dropped his backpack and his shoes on the floor underneath. His hair was dripping on the dusty floor. There was no light and the only thing powering the place was the thin moonlight coming from the small window.

"God, that was close!"-The young boy said and turned on the switch.

When he turn on the light the place becomes more less of a horror house, in fact the place was nice, little but nice. It was an apartment with one big room and a bathroom.

Inside the big room where literally everything essential. A small kitchen with a stove, sink and some cupboards. A small table with two chairs, a small sofa, a little bed with a lamp stand and a wardrobe. In the other side of the room there was a desk that contained literally everything that had wires and bottoms on it. Broken phones, Dvd players, laptops, computers, wires and a box of tools in the side of the desk.

It was afternoon.Peter had just escaped Flash and would probably have to deal with his anger tomorrow. He was wet because Flash had soaked him with something liquid-y while he was using the school toilets, so he went to take a shower as fast as possible because the smell was crappy.

•••

"You have three messages!"-His AI said from the place she was connected.-"I don't recognize the number so just take a look at it!"

"Thanks Fuzzy!"-Peter said and took his phone. It was more like a lab-rat phone because it had different parts and was multifunctional and seriously un-hackable since the phone was a brand made by many parts of other brands. So it was just impossible to find a code that could enter such phone. If possible Peter would know.

•••

3 New messages*

Unknown Number

Steph!

I thought you
liked sushi I swear!

You didn't have to
block my number.

Peter

What? Who is this?

Who likes sushi anyway they
are just uncooked fish with salt
and rice! :-0

Unknown Number

Steph if this is you
and you are playing ...

I swear to God
You'll take the couch.

Peter

Look i don't know anyone named
Steph. :-)

One thing is for sure this
guy is in some trouble

Are you his girlfriend
or something?

Unknown Number

Oh I am sorry for bothering
you.

Indeed he is!

I am his husband...

How can you do the faces?
Might impress him with these
Maybe he'll forgive me for
Not liking sushi
Peter