33. My warrior wife

Sid'S point of view

'This is no the end.'

'She is taking her revenge.'

I punched the punching bag.

'Your wife is not safe here. She will definitely take her revenge with you by snatching your wife from you.'

I punched again to the punching bag this time harder than before. Sweat is dripping from my forehead and my whole body is drenched in my own sweat.

'Who is she?' I asked the man who is behind the bars and attacked preeti in dark street.

'You will know soon.' He said with his sinister smile.

I give a hard kick to the punching bag.

'Your wife ruined my life bhayi. She is super bitch.'

I again punched the punching bag, my jaw is clenched and I keep punching it. These thoughts are haunting me and I want something to release my frustration.

'I want to go India.'

I gave a last hard punch to the punching bag and white bandage in my hand turned red, when Preeti's teary eyes come in front of me. I was in a gym area of my penthouse, releasing my all frustration which was building inside me from months but still I am not satisfied so I jumped on treadmill and run on it, its full speed.

Everything is again fuckedup in my life. My sister elopes from house, I lost her track since last week, James is missing more for two months now and my wife, I again hurt her. Her pleading face and her sobs haunted me at nights but it was necessary to let her go. A wave of pain passed through my heart when she asked me to go to India. I wanted to stop her but I can't because she was more safe there than here with me.

My own sister and best friend betrayed me and my own wife hide things from me. I was hurt but more than that I love them. But james has to pay for hiding things from me. He deserves beating from me.

I was hurt by keerti's words what she said to me about my past. She called me womanizer. Yes, I was womanizer in past and I am still ashamed of it. But when she said all of these things in front of Preeti, it was like she through a ice cold bucket on me to open my ice. I felt so lower in front of Preeti. I thought that I didn't deserve her. I want some time to clear my head but in this process I pushed Preeti away from me and hurt her.

Attacked on Preeti two times and my accident, they were not a coincidence. Someone deliberately try to create misunderstandings between us and try to kill one of us. When I confirmed all these things are done by someone I made a plane to send preeti back to India to show them they are succeeding in their plan.

Yes, it was a part of my plane to hurt Preeti and send her India because her life here is in danger here and I can't take this all lightly. I deliberately shouted on Preeti that day when Keerti eloped and accused Preeti for hiding things from me so that she got hurt and demand me to go back her home.

I know Preeti was hiding many things from me and I don't know what! Maybe she was afraid of something. But I don't understand one thing why Keerti wrote in her latter that Preeti ruined her life. As much as I know,  Preeti never done anything to hurt keerti. Yes Preeti hide James and keerti's relationship from me but I know she didn't want to hurt any of us. Preeti always afraid of being judged without hearing her side and Keerti done the same. She judge him and I don't know how could she believe that Preeti tried to ruin her life.

Someone surely trying to create misunderstandings between us and Keerti was a soft target for them. I still don't know who is behind all of this. I am just waiting for that man come out from coma, which my men find that day when I went out of the town, to met that Sam guy to jail who attacked Preeti in dark street. I am just waiting  for that man to awake so I could question him because I know it was somewhere related to him.