34. His arrival

Preeti's point of view

"Girl this much happened to you and you didn't bother to inform me.." Kshama said.

I and Neha came to Saharanpur to meet Kshama. She was angry with me because last time I talked to her rudely and didn't call her back to say sorry. So today's morning I decided to meet her with Neha and tell her everything.

"I am sorry I talked you rudely last time." I said.

"That's okay but Does Sid know all this?" She asked.

"Not yet, but he will, soon." Neha replied her question.

"I hope he will understand you. But I don't understand one thing, why didn't you give that pendrive to Sid when you were with him?" Kshama asked me.

"So much was going on that time. Incident take place one after another that I almost forgot about it. I get the pendrive when Siddharth went out of the town and when he came back, at the same night, both siblings fought. After that Siddharth pushed me away. Everything was so messed up that time that I can't think much except Siddharth. He was so hurt by Keerti's words that he pushed me away and I was worried about him." I said while palming my face and then pushed my hair back.

"Do you check, what's in that pendrive?" She asked me.

"I tried but data inside it, was secured with password." I said.

"Don't worry...Everything will be alright soon." Kshama said and put her hand on my shoulder to console me.

She asked me many questions and I replied all of them with patience. To change my mood Neha and Kshama drag me to market for shopping. It diverts my my mind but all time I was thinking about him. Karwa Chauth festival is approaching after four days. This is my first Karwa Chauth after marriage and Siddharth will not be here with me. It pains my heart that he didn't call me till now.

May be when the news of that fraud politician went on air, he came to know about my all truth. May be he know that I was the same blond girl who steal all the data from his office and destroyed it. Does he hates me now that I am the reason behind the lost of his Indian deal? But he must understand that I have done all this so he did not get into their trap. I don't know what he was thinking but I hope he know that I did all that only for him.

Neha is the daughter-in-law of village sarpanch and this is the second time she came here in our village, so I have to given her directions to my house. Neha stop the car in front of my house when we reached our village.

"Okey Preeti, see you soon." She said.

"Are you sure you will find your way to your home?" I asked her.

"Common Preeti. I know the way of my way to home and if I lost I will call my idiot husband. I swear I am going to beat his not so useful ass. Since he came here, he just roam around the village with his friends and bully teenage boys. I don't know when he will change." She said annoyingly.

"Trust me he won't. You husband is in the bad boy list of village." I chuckled and shake my head in amusement.

"Yeah, I know I am trap. See you later." She rolled her eyes and then drove off.

I laughed and turned to go inside the house. But as I turned, everything surrounds me started spinning again and my vision get blurry. The same sudden nausea hit me and I stumble on my feet but I caught the gate to save myself from falling. I told the doctor about my condition but he told me that I had a typhoid fever for long that's why I am feeling nausea tic due to weakness. He said I will be alright after completing the full course of medicine.

When I feel better again I walked inside the house thinking about Siddharth. I wanted to see him, I was angry on him that he let me go just like. He didn't even try to stop me and top of that he didn't even bother to call me, to know that if I am alive or dead. If he come and ask forgiveness, I wouldn't forgive him easily.