💗 CHAPTER 17💗

I want to tell you that
Darkness exists everywhere,
So don't be afraid of it.
                    ~Louder then bombs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She slept while hugging Jimin. Jimin looked at her sweet and innocent face while she was sleeping.

He was feeling happy that he got such a caring wife.

He kissed her forehead and he hugged her tight. But why did she asked me to sleep with her?! is she scared of ghosts or something!?

He was about to put Sim on the bed so that they can sleep comfortably but Sim hugged him more tightly.

Jimin sighed and smiled at her cuteness and he tried to sleep while hugging her.

~Time skip~

~in the morning~

Simar's pov

I woke up with a terrible headache. And I saw that I was in the bed but I was not alone. I was feeling so warm. I looked down and there I saw a handsome face.
And that handsome face belongs to my Jimin.

I jumped from my bed.

"WhY ThE HeLL ArE yOu HerE!?" I screamed.

Jimin woke up and was looking here and there.

"What happened!? why are you screaming!?" he said while rubbing his eyes.

"what happened!? WHAT HAPPENED!? WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED AND IN MY ROOM!? WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!? gosh my head is hurting so bad. DID WE DID THAT!? PLEASE SAY THAT WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!?" I said while pulling my hair in annoyance.

"Gosh, calm down. nothing happened like that."

"REALLY, THAT MEANS IM STILL VIRGIN!? AHH THATS GOOD!" I said and I relaxed.

"yes. wha-" He looked at me while smirking and laughing at me.

"Ahhh nothing nothing. you heard nothing. Now go to your room." I pushed him out of his room.

"aishh wait" he shouted.

" what!?"

"Get ready, we are going out today."

"and your work?"

"Who go on work on sundays!? You should see calendar everyday!!"

" Ahhh I forgot. I'm sorry, DON'T YOU KNOW IM ALWAYS BUSY WITH SO MUCH WORK. ALOT OF THINGS GOES IN MY MIND."

"I know, like how to stay virgin.".

i kicked him out of the room and slammed the door on his face.

Jimin was standing there, laughing so hard that he was crying.

"I should tell both of them too, to get. ready for the trip. "

author's POV

He told tae and kook about the trip and they both jump of excitement.

they all were getting ready because it was there first time, going on a road trip together. And they all were really excited.

simar's pov

I was wearing this outfit