Conquest of the soul

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

BTW, I forgot to add a personality for Y/N so here goes.

Personality

        Out of battle: Kind, Flirty, Energetic, Male deredere.

        In battle: Cold, Commanding, Bloodthirsty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously

Y/N: "Do you want to teach these people a lesson?"

Senri: "Yes."

Y/N: "DO YOU WANT TO HURT THEM LIKE THEY'VE HURT YOU?"

Senri: "YES!"

Y/N: "Then join me, as my first horseman."

You reach out your hand to the enraged child. He confidently takes your hand and stands up.

Y/N: "Then welcome, the first horseman of the apocalypse, the horseman of Famine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senri: "Horseman? Like the four horseman of the apocalypse?"

Y/N: "Yes, I can gift you with the powers of the horseman. After all, I created them."

Tiamat: "Wait, you created them? THEfour horsemen who attacked both Heaven and hell? THE horsemen who easily held their own against God and the satans? THE horsemen who suddenly disappeared after defeating the 4 original satans? You're really the one who created them?!"

She asks with stars in her eyes.

'Wow, I actually have a fangirl."

Y/N: "Yes, I made those horsemen. The reason they were strong was because they were husks of me. However, they disappeared quickly since they were just husks. Empty copies of myself that retain my strength but possess no emotion. I have the choice to make copies of me or to give the essence of each horseman to a carrier."

Tiamat: "Wow, so you give the essence of Famine, Plague, Conquest and War to ordinary people to turn them into Horsemen?"

Y/N: "...yes...that's what I said."

Senri: "Wow, I'm going to be a horseman. You said that I'm going to be the horseman of Famine right? What are my powers?"

Y/N: "You shouldn't really call them powers. They're more of scourges."

Senri: "How so?"

Y/N: "A horseman's scourges affects any living thing around them. The horseman of Famine controls the environment. It's touch would cause the area it chooses to die. Basically, you control, corrupt and revive nature."

Now both Senri and Tiamat have stars in their eyes, like children seeing fireworks for the first time.

Senri: "But what do I do about this sword?"

He waves around the purple sword.

Senri: "Is this-"

He suddenly drops to his knees and starts screaming.

Tiamat: "Y/N, what should we do?!"

Y/N: "Tiamat, make a cut on my arm."

Tiamat: "Are you sure, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Just do it!"

Tiamat immediately turns her hand into a claw and makes a small cut on your arm. You bring your arm close to Senri's mouth.