Semi's surprise

Semi woke up with a bright smile on his face. He grabbed his phone and searched for Shirabu's name.

No new notifications from My ShiraKen❤

Disappointment was evident on Semi's face but he thanked his friends who already greeted him a happy birthday.

"Maybe he's still asleep. He's pretty busy these days." Semi said before he sent Shibabu

good morning sleepyhead, have a nice day ahead😊❤

Semi got ready and he took a shower. He got outside his room and noticed Satori already left.

Satori already left and he left Eita a plate of food and a note Happy birthday bro. Enjoy your breakfast :]

"Wow... Satori's really serious with his studies now." Eita said and happily eat the meal Satori left for him.

•••

"Honey, Semi-senpai would look ridiculous  with those ugly clothes." Atsumu whined and stomp his foot.

"What--- Honey, these clothes are expensive how dare you call them ugly." Kiyoomi gasped and Atsumu raised his brow.

"So what if its expensive? When I say its ugly now put it back on the rack." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi sensed danger so he nervously smiled and placed the clothes back on the rack.

"Ahahaha... These clothes are indeed ugly. You're right honey." Kiyoomi said and held Atsumu's hand and he let Atsumu choose what gift they'll give Semi.

Kiyoomi stared at his boyfriend who was picking clothes for his friend and he can't help it but feel butterflies on his tummy when he saw how serious Atsumu looks. He looks hot.

The black haired guy can hear squeals near him. He was used to it so he just ignored it and continued to stare at his handsome boyfriend. A camera flash made Kiyoomi flinch and he turned to look at who dare flashed.

Atsumu turned to look at the direction where the camera flash came from. Kiyoomi got mad and he walked towards those two shoppers.

"You dare took a photo of me?" Atsumu asked and Kiyoomi knew Atsumu will stir trouble anytime soon so he stepped in and made Atsumu stand behind him.

"I got this... I got this hon." Atsumu sighed and rolled his eyes before he let Kiyoomi took to those ladies.

"Delete the photo." Kiyoomi told the shoppers and they deleted the photo in front of Kiyoomi.

"Go to recently deleted. Delete it." Kiyoomi said and they nodded and did what Kiyoomi just told them.

"We need privacy too. Thanks." Kiyoomi said and made his way back to Atsumu's side.

"You okay honey?" Kiyoomi asked and wrapped an arm around Atsumu's waist.

"Tsk. Why are they so obsessed with pretty and handsome faces. Gosh. So annoying." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi thinned his lips.

"Its okay... Its okay now Honey  the photo was already deleted okay?" Kiyoomi said and kissed Atsumu's temple.

Atsumu sighed and he nodded before he grabbed a floral silk black button up shirt and showed it to Kiyoomi.

"This looks good on you." Kiyoomi was surprised but he smiled at his boyfriend.

"This would also look good on you. Lets buy it." Kiyoomi said and his boyfriend smiled.

"I saw a nice plaid suit that will surely look good on Semi-senpai. I'll show it to you." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi handed the two shirts to the saleslady and told her they'll buy it.