Chapter 35: Same sky

"Missing you comes in waves and tonight I am drowning"

When a girl falls in love nothing will ever be the same again because she saw her dream with her own eyes, she felt it, smelt it and lived it, the rhythm of her heartbeats changes, the way she breathes feels different because it got mingled with his breath, her hands start shaking by the call of his name, flushed from the heat of her love everyone smells her burning heart because it has his name deeply engraved inside it.

But once you take the source of her pumping blood away from her, her world collapses, her heart stops beating, her breath stays stuck in her lungs and suffocates her, a fire will rise through her veins which will mingle sinfully with his throbbing love left inside her and make her capable of turning water into fire, she, chaos intertwined with beauty, is what love does to a girl, rising her into a woman controlled by the power of his name deeply engraved inside her heart, eternally, makes her stand up again with his strength remaining inside her, broken from the inside but graceful on the surface, her colorful wings will open and she will fly across the same sky she once fell from.

A rhythmical beeping sound filled my ears and the smell of disinfectant made me scrunch my nose. I slowly gained my consciousness back and winced in pain when I felt the throbbing of my skull spreading through my muscles.

"T-Taehyung" I whispered, ready to flutter my eyes open and look into his smiling face just like he always does when I wake up inside his arms, sun rays shining on his golden skin and lightening his dark alluring irises which made my breath stuck with his.

"Taehyung?" I said a bit louder after there wasn't any reaction coming from him while opening my eyes to bright lights which made me wince and shut my eyes again.

Where am I ?

Panic broke out inside me because I wasn't feeling Taehyung, Taehyung wasn't next to me, he wasn't even near me.

I opened my eyes again despite the painful lights to understand where I was and why I was here.

"Y/N ?!" A delicate voice sounded and I froze, I felt my blood freezing inside my veins and a sudden shiver running down my spine when I turned my head over to the person who called my name.

The same long brown hair, the same thin waistline and long legs, the same emotional eyes and delicate voice.

"J-Jisoo ?" I asked but more like asking myself why ? I grabbed onto the sheets when suddenly a flash of memories started playing like a movie in front of my eyes, each scene felt like a stab into my heart while my nails digged deeply onto the sheets and I screamed out his name.

"DOCTOR!" People started rushing in but my mind was dizzy which made me shut my eyes to reach out to him but he was nowhere to be seen.

Taehyung where are you ?

"Miss where does it hurt?" I kept my eyes shut, trying to hear his deep and calming voice while my tears were escaping my eyes.

"Y/n why are you crying ? What has happened? Please say something, talk to me"

I clenched my fingers into a fist and started hammering against my chest, numbing the pain of the reality, I felt my throat tightening, I was suffocating without him as if someone took away the purpose of my life.

I desperately started moving my legs, I felt devastated all I wanted was going back where I should be right now back into his warm protective arms around me, back to the only person who would be able to calm me down in this devastated state I was in right now.