14 ┊ summer vacation

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
SUMMER VACATION。

There's about four chapters left until the end of the story, wow... Thank you so much for reading this far.

"We'll be having a three days and two nights vacation in an Okinawa resort, since most of you are in the top fifty on the exams." Korosensei announced as we all shouted in happiness.

"Finally! Summer vacation is here!" I exclaimed in happiness while eating lunch with Rio.

"You should be careful." Rio told me worriedly.

I grinned at her. "I'll be fine, Rio."

"Still, I can't help but be worried about you, especially what happened because of the incident during our class trip to Kyoto."

"Thank you for thinking of me." I said gratefully.

Once lunch ended, classes went on as usual, with a few chit chats here and there about the Summer vacation to Okinawa because of excitement.

I went to the train station with Rio, and to my surprise, Isogai and Karma was talking to each other... and not fighting?

"Oh~ your boyfriend and admirer are talking! Why don't we eavesdrop?" Rio suggested as horns appeared on her head.

Honestly, I was quite curious as to what they're talking about but my conscience is telling me not to eavesdrop as it's quite rude.

"Let's not, Rio." I told her as I stopped her from pulling me to hide somewhere to eavesdrop on them.

"Aw, fine!" She said defeatedly as she went to her station and we said our goodbyes.

I was about to enter my own station when someone pulled my wrist and I was about to fight them when I faced Karma. I sighed in relief. He was looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"What?"

"Did you hear us?" He asked, looking at me in the eyes.

I got a bit uncomfortable with the way he was looking at me so I couldn't hold eye contact and looked away. "No,"

"Then why are you looking away at me?"

What he said made me look at him so I guiltily said, "It's because your stare makes me uncomfortable!"

His eyes widened and the side of his lips curled, smirking. "Why? Do I make you feel things?"

My face turned red at what he suggestively said, pulling away from his hold as I glared at him. "Whatever. I'm going home. Bye."

Before leaving him, I flipped a middle finger and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed at what I did.

Once I got home, I switched my shoes to my slippers. "I'm home!"

I expected that my mom would answer but it was actually dad who replied to me.

"Welcome back, honey!"

"Oh, dad... you're here early?" I asked, kissing his cheek.

He smiled at me as he replied. "Yeah, I wanted to spend time with you and your mom."

I rolled my eyes at him. "But we only spend time during dinner."

"Well, that's true..." He chuckled.

"I'll go to my room to rest for a bit," I excused myself and went up to my room.

I was too tired to change that I already drifted to sleep on my bed in my uniform.