1/365

The author POV
_______________

Ethan Grayson yells from his office. Ethan comes walking in to see what's happening.

When are we leaving Grayson says.

In 3 hours so you still have time to get some stuff done Ethan says.
Can you tell Quinton to come here I have to talk to him Grayson says.
okay I'm on it Ethan says leaving the room.
And by the way don't scare him Grayson says looking at his paperwork.
I wasn't planning on it Ethan says walking out.

After 3 minutes Quinton comes in.
you wanted to see me Quinton says confused.
I need you to go to the bank and pull out three million dollars and bring it to me Grayson says.
Okay but why do you need three million dollars Quinton asked him confused. that's none of your business now hurry up Grayson says.
Okay okay I'm going Quinton says walking out.

So Quinton is now at the bank so in the meantime I started to pack my luggage and then Ethan comes in.

Hey Gray I was wondering if you wanted to go out and get a drink Ethan asked. no not right now Ethan I'm busy packing Grayson says annoyed.
Okay if you need anything. from the store or the bar just call me I'll be gone for 20 minutes Ethan says walking out.

Sometimes Ethan can be so annoying. but I love him. I have to pack before we leave to go to New Jersey even though. I finished packing.

After 20 minutes have passed Ethan came back home. and we had to wait 45 minutes before we could go to the airport to go to our private jet.

We waited 40 minutes so we can have. five minutes to head to the airport to the jet.

The drive took 4 minutes to get to the airport.

And then we put all of our luggage in the jet to go to Jersey.
And Quentin comes and gives me my money that I asked him to get from the bank.

After a few hours we landed in New Jersey. my men come and grab my luggage and put it in my black SUV. and then we headed to the house but on the way there.

I saw the most beautiful woman in the world. her brown skin was glowing from the sun her hair blow with the wind. her eyes were the most beautifulest Brown. her lips were nice plumped they look so soft. I had to have her and then I see another woman. run up to her and jumped on her back and they both started laughing. her smile is so beautiful.

Hey Ethan do you think you can give me some information. on her Grayson says pointing to the woman.

Yeah sure Grayson I can see what I can do he says open up his computer.

The writer's POV
___________________

Grayson watched as the woman
walks across the street. smiling and laughing with her friend to Grayson it seemed. like she was walking in slow motion.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of her he had to have her.

After 10 minutes they arrived home.

Grayson POV
________________

Ethan I yell to tell him to come into my office.

Ethan comes walking into my office and I asked him.

Hey do you got any information on that woman I asked him.

Yeah I do got some information on her I'll bring you the papers. be right back Ethan says walking out of Grayson's office.

After 40 seconds Ethan runs back into Grayson's office. and gives Grayson the papers and then Ethan walks out.

When Ethan gave me the papers I started to read. them right away and it said.
Her name is. Alice and she's 19 years old love to cook loves to sing and dance. she lives with her best friend in a small apartment. and she works at a restaurant on 1st Street avenue. and her apartment address was 1st Street South avenue 106.

I smirked at the paper for a little bit. and now that I know where she lives. I'll have one of my men bring her to me.

And then I started to continue reading the paper
And it said.

Alice's best friend's name is Sarah and Alice and Sarah always stood by each other. side no matter how hard it was it said Sarah was overprotective. and never let's Alice date because she feels like nobody's good enough for her.

and then I read that Alice had a boyfriend. 2 years ago but he broke her heart after cheating. on her with one of her closest Best Friends.

After I was done reading the papers. that Ethan gave me I yelled for him to come into my office. he comes walking into my office.

Yo what's up gray Ethan says walking into Grayson's office.

I need you and Ashton to get Alice. for me she lives on 1st Street avenue. her address is 106 bring her to me no matter what happens you bring her to me. I don't care if it takes you awhile to get a hold of her. I need you to bring her to me.

Ethan just nods and walks out to get Ashton to get Alice.

It has been at least three hours since. Ethan and Ashton left to grab Alice for me. they still haven't come back yet but I know they'll get a hold of her Ethan and Ashton are the most strongest. in this group besides me then I got a text from Ethan.

____________________
The text messages

Ethan
we're standing outside her house right. now we're going to wait for a while until Sarah leave.

Grayson
I can't wait that long bring her to me I don't care.

Ethan
okay calm down I'll bring you your girl. just chill just wait for a little bit longer it's not like it's going to kill you.

Grayson
I don't care I want her and I'm going to get her so bring her to me.

Ethan
okay hold on Sarah is leaving.

Grayson
good I can't wait until my princess is in my arms.

_______________________
And this is where we stopped until the next chapter

The story will get better I promise 😁✌️

_1068_ words