Chapter Three

She had no idea who he was as he stared at her. He didn't move away from her, keeping a distance from her body but still caging her inside. 

"Are you a rogue wolf?" Myra whispered softly to him. 

She could tell he was tall and the bulging muscles told her he was strong. She knew he would be able to snap her neck. 

"Yes." His voice was low and his answer simple as he stared at her. 

"Can you kill me please?" Myra asked him softly. 

Rogues didn't care who they killed. She would be another number in his death tally but she needed it. Myra knew deep down she could never kill herself. She was weak and could never bring herself to do it. 

The man stared at her, his eyes narrowing at her in question. 

"Did you find her?" 

Myra could hear a voice behind the man but she couldn't see him. 

"What's your name?" The man with the golden eyes asked her softly. Myra could hear her own heart pounding in her chest. She needed to calm down. She was going to die and that was alright. 

"Myra." She answered him. 

She didn't want to tell him her full name was Myra Emerson. The world knew Myra Emerson was supposed to get married to Alpha Jackson but not her. 

"Myra." He whispered her name under his breath as he tilted his head to the side to look at her properly. 

Myra stood up straighter as he ran his gaze over her ever so slowly. 

"Elias." The man called out to him again. 

The golden eyed man lifted his gaze and stared at Myra. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he pulled away from her. 

Myra saw men and women surround her as the man took a couple of steps back. He crossed his arms and stared at her. They all did. 

Myra didn't know what to say as she stared at them all. The golden eyed man whipped his head to the side. 

He smirked. "We have company." 

She could tell he was excited to get blood on his hands as everyone started chuckling besides him. 

Myra could hear the rustling somewhere close by. Alpha Jackson had found her. She could feel the connection to him getting stronger and stronger. 

No no no. 

She didn't wait or care that everyone was staring at her as she ran away from them. 

"Hey!" Someone shouted behind her as she ran past them all and further into the forest. She needed to get out of here. 

Myra would hear the stories of the rogues and how they were powerful, stronger than any pack in the world. They were ruled by a Rogue King and Myra knew she had just met him. The golden eyed man. She was not going to wait for them to prison her in again. 

You can not run from me! Alpha Jackson growled in her mind. 

Myra shut out the door to his mindlink. She didn't want to hear his voice ever. 

She felt a hand on her wrist that pulled her backwards. Myra screamed to let go as a man held onto her. She didn't know who it was. 

"Be quiet." The man hissed as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. 

"Let go!" Myra twisted and turned to get free but he was bigger and stronger than she was. 

She felt something sharp against his hip. Myra didn't overthink it as she reached her hand behind her and pulled the dagger.