Chapter 22

The intercom rang, inviting everyone for breakfast. Claire came out from the shower. She had to wear something provocative. She needed to show a lot of flesh so her ex husband would have a last memory of her.
S

he picked out a jean bum pant and a black crop top. This was good.
She tried it on and was amazed at the woman before the mirror. She parked her hair in a messy bun and put on her big googles.

Time check; 8:02am.

She picked her phone, iPad and the file. It was time to be wicked.

*******
Kelvin came down with his bag. He would leave immediately after breakfast. He didn't want to witness the war that would come with the lawyer. He sat at the dinning just as Michael showed up too. They greeted and settled down while Chika started serving them. Breakfast was white rice and fish stew, fried plantain and fish. There was also freshly made mango juice.

He wondered why she wasn't down yet. Maybe she was still sleeping. She had come home late last night so he understood.
He would go say bye before he left.

********
His heart was beating very fast. He didn't know if it was excitement or fear. He wondered why his soon to be ex wife wasn't down yet. Maybe she was taking it hard. He imagined her to be crying in her bathroom while the shower ran and a smile appeared on his face. He wondered what her reaction would be when Amara comes in. He was going to enjoy the torment she would go through emotionally.
He picked a plantain and savoured the beautiful taste when his eyes caught someone coming down the stairs.

Was that Claire? Damn!

He choked and Chika offered him water immediately.
Kelvin had seen that and he smiled inwardly. This was going to be fun but he didn't want to witness it.

"My goodness, you look like you're going for some bikini check. Gosh, I feel like eating you raw right now." Kelvin commented.

"And I feel like spanking you too. Good morning." She placed her stuffs on an empty dinning chair and sat on the next one.

"Morning fine face. I see you slept well."

"With the fun from last night, you bet I did. Chika serve me juice first."

The helper got to business immediately. She loved this side of her boss.

"Morning Mike." She greeted absentmindedly.

He could only nod since he had not found his voice.
Was that her natural butt? When did it grow that big? Damn! Her legs looked sexier now and her flat tummy? Or the hidden navel he always licked when he's about to eat her out?

He swallowed hard. But he already made his choice. Amara was hotter in bed, more slimmer. The shape didn't match with that of Claire but he'll manage.

"So Kel, you're all dressed up and I didn't miss the bag in the sitting room. What's up? Is it not too early?" Claire asked, sipping her juice and looking up from her phone.

"Yea. You know Gertrude isn't too healthy. I need to go home to her. Plus, we need to do a lot."

"Yea. I get. I'll still call her and welcome her to the family."

Kelvin laughed and took the last piece of plantain on his plate.

"My flight is for 9." He stood up.
Claire stood with him and in the next minute, they were in each other's arms.

"Call me yea?" Kelvin said.

"Of course I will."

"No matter what, be calm and don't do anything I won't do."