||THIRTY-ONE||

I came out of the room and saw Yoongi, he was standing with medicines in his hands and now his jaws were dropped.

He stood frozen there in an "aww" manner and soon his palm covered his mouth.

"You look so good that I am out of words," he said as he approached me.

"Thank you, plus it fits me well," I said as I blushed but suddenly I started to cough.

He soon grabbed a bottle of water and offered me, his other hand was constantly rubbing my backs and soon I was back to normal.

"What is wrong with you? You have a fever, you are coughing and you look kinda pale and sick" he said

"Ah, its nothing," I said as I took the medicine.

"It's not nothing! Tell me" he does as he made me sit on the chair.

"Well, my dates are coming and maybe that's why I am feeling a bit sick," I said, "but..do I look really pale and sick?" I asked as I was really nervous about it.

"No, you don't but I tend to notice everything about you and that's why I got it," he said

***

"I am really nervous," I said as we drove to his hometown.

"Why?" He asked

"Cause we are going to meet you, parents?" I said as I looked outside the window

"Well, I already told them everything and they are really proud of what I am doing, plus they'll be glad to meet you," he said as his hand approached mine and he held them in a consoling manner.

"Hmm," I said and looked out of the window.

We were almost on the outskirts of Seoul city and it was pretty as heaven. Both sides of the roads were filled with greenery with the beautiful lakes and joy.

The scenery was beautiful in a very unique way but what caught my attention was a bare land with just one tree standing alone near the lake. A bench was placed under the tree but no one was around it.

"Wait! Stop the car" I said as he proceeded to stop the car.

"What happened?" He asked but before that, I jumped out of the car and ran towards the bench.

I sat on it and a cool breeze massaged my face softly.

"Common, run Yoongi," I said while gesturing him to come fast.

He finally reached the bench and sat next to me. It was so peaceful and soothing.

"Well, what's with this?" He asked as he looked at me.

"This place is so good, I can literally spend my life and afterlife here," I said

"You know, it really matches with my imagination tree for the burial of my cops," I said

"Not again! Please don't talk about it" he whined

"But one day, we have to die," I said with a pout.

"I know, but let's bot talk about it now," he said

"Okay, let's take a selfie," I said as I took out my phone and we took many selfies.