twenty three.

𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚂𝙲
𝟻:𝟶𝟶 𝚙𝚖

"Kimberly! Bring ya ass!" Ms. Wanda yelled at her sister im guessing.

I honestly wish she was my mama onna low. When I get older imma change my shit to Brown instead of Trice and imma make Sarenity my first name. My mama named me some wack ass Jamilla, Sarenity was my daddy idea.

"You straight pooh?" Ren asked me making me look up from her shoulder and nod.

I love her to death, she the best sister I could ever ask fa. Sin aight we just aint close fareal.

"I sit by you?" I asked Ren een tho I knew I was.

"Of course love." she smiled.

"Renny chile i'm so happy you here so we can jump this bitch because im this close to curb stomping this bitch again." the girl I think her name is Noriah said.

"My mama said I can't fight because she tryna difuse the situation" Ren rolled her eyes.

"Mtcht aight we gon do it later." Noriah rolled her eyes.

"Now get in there and act like you got some damn sense!" Ms.Wanda yelled.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

Everyone gathered at the table, some of them already over the night and ready to eat food.

"So thank you all for coming, this might be my last thanksgiving because cancer is taking it's toll on me so I just wanted to see my family one more time." Grandma Pat, Tawanda's mother stated.

"Now please can we get along for the rest of the night? Dawn tell yo whole family shut the hell up because y'all always the ones startin da shit." she said making everyone surprised because she never scolds Dawn on anything.

"We said grace earlier so yall dig in" she picked up a plate making everyone do the same.

"Ahren who is handsome man? Do he know you got all them issues?" Dawn asked.

"You cussed out the wrong sibling" Sincere whispered to her mom.

Ahren rolled her eyes because Dawn had the nerve to speak to her and then had the audacity to bring up her mental illnesses.

"Yall dis Sire, Sire dis y'all" she shrugged making Tawanda smack her arm and mouthing to be nice.

"Well hi Sire im grandma Pat" she said smiling at him.

Being polite Sire smiled back and said hello.

"Remel who you bring?" Aunt Kim asked him.

"This my girl Zhakia" he smiled all wide.

(it's pronounced zuh-kia)

"Im sorry im not officially his girl, I havent been asked out yet so therefore we are entangled." she nodded and smiled.

"Girl I will entangle my belt round yo neck and choke you the fuck out stop playing with me." Remel rolled his eyes.