Epilogue

Marinette slowly walked up the steps that lead to her room. It was a strange feeling. There was no longer a girl with (hc) hair staying here, and once again Marinette had a room all to herself.

"Marinette? Are you alright?" A small red creature with black spots asks, flying up to Marinette's eye level.

Marinette smiles at her Kwami friend. "Yeah, Tikki...I'm just really going to miss her."

"I know you are..." Tikki says glancing around the room when her purple eyes suddenly land on something. "What's that?"

"What's what?" Marinette asks the Kwami.

"That package on your desk!"

Marinette walks over to the box wrapped in teal paper. She picks it up, and gently rips the paper from it. "A new sketchbook!" Marinette exclaims, flipping through the empty pages. "But how did she know?" She notices a small white envelope on top of it. She opens it slowly, careful to not rip the paper. She pulls out a piece of loose-leaf, and begins reading.

Dear Marinette,
I'm not really sure where to begin. You've done so much for me. I guess what I'm trying to say is 'Thankyou.' You have made this trip amazing for me, and I'll surly remember it for the rest of my life. You are a very special girl, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I hope that we'll be able to meet again, and I hope we keep in touch. I got you a gift to show you how much what you've done means to me. But either way I'll still say Thankyou again, for all that you've done. I know for sure that I'll never forget you, or the people I've met.
Sincerely,
(Yn) (yln)

The End.

—————

Wow. I can't believe this book is over...

It's such a crazy thing to think about...I only started it six months ago!!

I've been debating a lot about wether or not to post a second book about what happens to (yn) when she returns home, but I think I'll be doing it!!

I'll plan for chapter 1 to be posted sometime in the fall of 2020, and continue from there.

If you don't want to wait that long for more miraculous books, On August 12th, I'll be posting a new book of miraculous ladybug oneshots, so I hope some of you guys will check those out!!

Anyways, Thankyou so much for reading my book. It truly means the absolute world to me. The thought that people actually read things that I wrote blows my mind!!

So from the bottom of my heart, Thankyou.