Chapter 40: Rainy night

"Sometimes home isn't four walls. It's two eyes and a heartbeat."

"This looks good on you Y/n, stop doubting yourself!"

I looked into the mirror and froze while glancing at myself, I almost saw the vision of the blue gown with blue petals on myself.
My eyes traveled up my soft curves to my eyes which lost its light and spark.

After last night, when we came back from Kai's villa I spent the whole night with the girls talking and telling them about everything.

From the letters at the gallery to seeing everybody again and everything that has happened inside the villa.

Flashback

"I'm so sorry Rosé, I wish I had told you this earlier" I scratched my neck in embarrassment while she chuckled and hit my arm playfully.

"Everything needs it's own time babe" She smiled genuinely and I nodded while puffing out a breath.

"Guys are you ready for the Lisa aka the detective Conalisa researches ?" Lisa started wiggling with her eyebrows as she walked into the room with her laptop in her hands and sat in front of us while Jisoo placed the popcorn aside and we drew our attention towards Lisa.

"I don't know if you remember the way the King looked like since we haven't visited the gallery itself and only saw the painting poster from the outside of the gallery." She explained while moving her hands in all directions.

When she said 'King' my heart skipped a beat and I could almost feel his warmth on my skin again.

"I found the living proof which shows that the King and Taehyung literally look alike!" Rosé almost chocked on her drink while Jisoo's and my eyes widened.

"Ready girls ?" Lisa asked us and we clearly didn't know how to response which made Lisa sigh.

"It's not that scary y'all believe me" She said calmly and we nodded slowly.

"Show us what you found Li" Jisoo said which made Lisa grin in satisfaction.

She slowly turned her Laptop display and right when we were about to see what she wanted to show us one of the windows crashed open and rain started pouring inside the room along with the sound of a strong wind blowing around the room.

We started screaming in fear while staring with widened eyes at the opened window.

"What the hell was that?!" Lisa whispered slightly frightened and in trance we glanced at each other, scared to make a move.

"I will close the window" Jisoo said after the silence filled the whole house and only the sound of pouring rain could be heard.

"She has some balls" Lisa said in shock while I pressed my lips together.

"Girls I told you this area of Daegu is haunted!" Rosé whispered while staring at Jisoo who was tiptoeing towards the window.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung glue that filthy mouth!" Lisa threw her pillow at Rosé.

"Yah Lalisa!" She gasped when she caught Lisa's pillow, Lisa smirked at her before we glanced at Jisoo who reached the window and closed it with shaking hands.