Chapter 42: The same fields

"As I wait with nothing to do, the sunset colors my brimming tears

You, who will be waiting for me at the other side of time, my heart rushes again.

Though rough times bruise and hurt me, you protected me within your embrace.

I will place my earnest heart in the moonlight, so it can reach you where you are

My love.

I will become the moonlight in the broad sky, so you can find your way back to me."

When we first meet a person, their frequencies radiate off on us and build the so called "first impression" we get from a person.

After the next meeting the first expression fades into a superficial knowledge we get from that person.

The first impression dies down and as time passes it gets replaced by with the vision the person builds for you too see her or him as.

So what if the first impression we got from that person suddenly confronts you again?

What if everything you've built suddenly collapses on your shoulders and half of the painting you once started together vanishes? The colors fade and the cold surface meets you again.

The cold and ignorant first impression that we couldn't let go...

How can I paint this picture all over again on my own? How can I find any color between these grey trees and dried lakes?

If I take one step, I'm afraid you will take two steps back.

If I don't take any steps, I'm afraid I will lose you for the second time.

And a second time I wouldn't survive.

In this life only god knows how much time we have left, don't let me burn in the fire of your love.

Please remember me Taehyung, please.

I was the first one who jumped on the horse the owner just walked out of the stable, the others were still looking around with a grumpy expression resting on their faces.

"Who's idea was this..?" Jin sighed, placing his hands on his hips while squinting his eyes at everyone and trying to catch the guilty person among us as I was rubbing the neck of the black horse I was sitting on.