Chapter 2

Nandini wakes up prepared for the day. Yesterday Soniya called her informing her about Malhotra Industries reply to their proposal.

She was surprised they replied so soon and want to meet today.

Sonia wants her to have all her designs ready and present it to them.

They can't afford any mistakes.

Nandini collects her designs and put it safely in her bag before getting ready for the office. She dressed up in a black semi formal top and pants with her black heels and left her hair open.

She grabbed her bag and walked out of her room to the kitchen. She finds Navya half asleep making coffee and greets her before taking her own cup of coffee and picks an Apple from the counter.

"So? What did you do after the movie? I heard you come in a little after 2.",Nandini asked her and Navya blushed a little and Nandini grew more curious.

"I had a nice time.",Navya said as she recalled the night.

"Oh I can see that. I want to know everything.",Nandini said and Navya nods.

"You know he is actually very down to earth for a person who is the CEO of such a large chain of hotels.",Navya said and Nandini nods sipping her coffee.

"Are you meeting him again?",Nandini asked her.

"He asked me for lunch today but I am not sure.",Navya said and Nandini frowns.

"You just said you had a nice time and it looks like you like him. So why not?",Nandini asked her.

" Nandu I don't fit in his world. He is the CEO of one of the largest hotel chain and I am just a RJ in a small FM company.",Navya said and Nandini frowns at her.

" You just said he is very down to earth why do you think he will be judging you for your job. And if he does than he is a jerk and he doesn't deserve you. He maybe leading chain of hotels but you are in so many people's heart. Do I need to remind you that you are one of the best RJ and people wait for you to come on radio and hear you.",Nandini boosts her self confidence and Navya smiled and hugged her.

" Thank you.",Navya said and Nandini smiled.

"Okay I need to leave now. You take care of yourself and tell me everything about yesterday and the lunch when I come back and if you get in trouble call me. Bye.",Nandini said hurriedly as she finishes her coffee and picked hed bag and Apple and walked waving her.

Navya waved her back and went to get freshen up.

Nandini drove to the office taking bites of her Apple in middle.

She parks the car and take the lift to her floor greeting people as she passed by. She has been working in the company from the start when it was just a small room with only 10 people. She smiled as she walked in her floor and saw Soniya pacing in her office waiting for her.

"Good morning",Nandini said as she put her purse in place and sat on her chair.

"How's everything going? I want it to go well with the Malhotra Industries. We can't afford any mistakes. It's a very big thing for us. Manik Malhotra doesn't like to work with Fashion industries personally. Someone takes care of it for him and he had agreed to work for us and be on our magazine. It is really a great opportunity for us and would help us grow a lot. So no mistakes.", Soniya said Nandini and she nods.

" Don't worry Soniya Everything is taken care of. When will they be here?",Nandini asked and Soniya glanced at the time.

"They said 9. One more hour to go.", Soniya said and Nandini nods.