soonwoo family day

friday came by quickly.

since the jeon parents are busy because they have a meeting out of town, they told wonwoo to stand as his sister's parent for the upcoming family day— but of course he asked soonyoung if he can come with him.

wonwoo doesn't even know why he feels nervous but they sure act like best friends lang naman if it's crowded, so why bother? but still, pinapangunahan siya ng takot niya until he felt someone holding his hand as it was squeezed lightly,

"love, halatang kabado ka," he hears soonyoung whisper at him as he bent down a little so the older one can whisper properly, "you looked so stiff, be calm lang." soonyoung says lastly as he squeezed wonwoo's hand again and lets go as he walked towards the entrance of malia's school.

wonwoo walked fast to catch up on his boyfriend who just kept smiling to the other staffs of the school as they walk. while they are walking they talked about other things as wonwoo visualized a familiar person on the field near the gymnasium and saw it was jeonghan playing soccer with his friends.

"kuya wonskie!" someone else screamed as he looks back and saw sanha runming to him, "you're here na po pala? tapos na family day ng section ko eh. nag-go home na sila mommy." sanha pouts as wonwoo pats sanha's head, "eh bakit hindi pa kayo umuuwi ng kuya mo?" wonwoo asks sanha as they started walking again side by side,

"he said laro muna siya soccer, but the family day is still on-going sa batch nila pero they said hindi naman mandatory to have your parents kaya ayan," sanha says pointing at his brother, "kuya's playing soccer na lang muna i don't know sino hinihintay niyan." he says as disappointment evident in his voice.

sanha looks at the person beside wonwoo who's just looking at the field as he listens to all sanha's stories, "wait, kuya?" sanha stopped as he points at soonyoung, "you're the kuya from the saturday dinner thingy!" sanha says excitedly, "soonyoung," soonyoung smiles as he introduced himself again, "or you can call me kuya soons na lang para shorter," he chuckles as sanha just nodded.

later on, sanha bid goodbye as he joined his kuyas playong soccer. as they entered the gymnasium, wonwoo saw a lot of students cheering for their parents as they play something, the others are just chatting or even sleeping on the bleachers. as wonwoo scanned around he saw a familiar face from the distant, he felt a tug on the hem of his polo as he looks down, he saw a soonyoung pouting.

"too many people? saan tayo p-pwesto nito?" he squeakes as wonwoo shakes his head and lets out a soft chuckle, "i saw someone i know, let's go doon?" wonwoo asks as he raises his right eyebrow, soonyoung nods. as they started walking the smaller one stopped again, "wait!" he whispered screamed, "paano sister mo? na saan na siya? baka mamaya—"

wonwoo shakes his head again and lowkey snakes his arms on soonyoung's waist and went nearer to his ear, "i'm too handsome, makikita naman ako agad ni mal." he says as soonyoung softly slaps his boyfriend's chest which earned a chuckle from wonwoo.

soonyoung felt his heart beating rapidly as it's the first time wonwoo became this clingy at him in public, not that he's complaining pero alam niya and kilala niya si wonwoo for being concious of his surroundings pero yung wonwoo na kasama niya ngayon, parang hindi si wonwoo kasi his boyfriend just held his waist until now!!!

"you okay?" wonwoo asks worriedly nang hinagod niya ang likod nito, "yea- i'm- wonwoo." soonyoung stops their walking as he looks at his boyfriend, "i thought you don't like being—"

wonwoo shushed him as he removed his arm on the smaller one's waist and held his hand instead, "i'm trying to sanay myself, okay? pero lowkey na lang muna." he smiles at soonyoung who only gave him a worried look.