Captured

(Y/N) was walking on down main street, relaxed and feeling good. Next thing that he knew, the world was black and two people slap cuffs onto him. He was still awake, meaning that he could escape. (Y/N) quickly tries to make the bag and cuffs disappear, but it doesn't work and he gets thrown onto some leather seats. The seats vibrate slightly and they start moving forward. 

"Welcome to my limo Mr. (L/N)" a clearly female voice says. (Y/N) feels soft hands on the back of his neck briefly and the bag gets pulled off of his head. "I have a proposition for you" The lady says as (Y/N)'s eyes adjust. 

"Why would I listen to you?" (Y/N) asks staring at woman in front of him. A tall and fair-skinned young woman with slate-blue eyes, her white hair tied up in a bun that's high on the left side of the back of her head, bangs shaped around the right side of her face, a small curled lock of hair reaching almost to her left shoulder. Something about her was familiar. 

"My name is Winter Schnee, my family could pay you very well for your work" She says sitting back and crossing her legs.

"You're Weiss' older sister aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. She told me that you can change matter into different forms of matter. Of course, one of my father's informants overheard and told him. He wants you to turn stone and other abundant resources into dust"

"You're apart of the Atlas military, isn't it illegal for you to act in the interest of your father and family company?"

"My family basically owns Atlas. If a company isn't owned or approved by the SDC it is absorbed when they have to sell"

"No competition is bad for the economy"

"That's why Atlas is always in a war economy. It keeps the GDP high" 

"What do I get if I make dust?"

"You'll have to negotiate with my father about that" Winter says and (Y/N) looks out the window

"We're at the docks. We're not going to take a bullhead to Atlas?"

"Why take a bullhead when there is a empty ship heading back to Atlas?"

"Because a ship will take a few months" 

"Weiss says you were raised by Grimm. You seem to have picked up life in the human world very quickly" 

"Yeah, I did, you didn't answer by question through"

"A little fire dust and lightning dust mixture in the engine make they ships quick. Our trip will only take a few days" 

"If it's going to take that long will you at least uncuff me?"

"Will you run?" Winter asks looking (Y/N) in the eyes

"No, I'll stay in the limo" (Y/N) says, looking at the locks on the door

"Then, I'll let you out" Winter says unlocking the cuffs

"Why couldn't I make the cuffs and bag change?"

"Maybe you aren't as strong as you think" Winter quips

"I don't know. I think I am plenty strong" (Y/N) says and the leather seats wrap around Winter's arms and legs.

"Release me!" Winter orders. (Y/N) looks at her before the seat retracts back into itself

"I'm sorry, that was my father coming out"

"Well, I think that you might be strong enough. I'll look into why you couldn't do anything with the bag and cuffs" Winter says and she stares at the floor. "You should brace yourself, we are about to leave" She says buckling up. (Y/N) follows and then the ship accelerates very quickly. Once they hit cruising speed the two unbuckle and (Y/N) looks at her. 

"Do you have your Scroll?"

"Of course, why?"

"I'd like to start negotiations now" (Y/N) says and Winter hands him her Scroll after talking to her father for a few seconds.

"Hello Mr. (L/N), how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great, how are you?"

"The only way I could be better is if this was face to face" It had only been a few seconds and (Y/N) already wanted to hang up on him.

"What are you willing to give me if I make dust for you?"

"I'm sure, despite you being raised by horrible beasts, that you know your own value. Why don't you make the first offer"

"I want" (Y/N) starts, but he notices the crew of the ship walking towards the limo. "I be back" (Y/N) finishes and he mutes the phone. "Winter, do you see the people walking towards us?" 

"The crew? Yeah, They're just here to fasten the limo down"

"Okay," (Y/N) says and he unmutes the phone, "I want a lot, money is the first thing, the second is going to need to be discussed face to face"

"Should I be worried about that?"

"No, it'll be great for the both of us" (Y/N) says and the boat suddenly lurches to a halt. "I will see you Mr. Schnee" (Y/N) says and he hangs up

"We are in trouble" Winter says pointing at the group of people in grimm masks "White Fang"

"I can take them" (Y/N) says, getting out of the limo. The White Fang members draw their swords and charge him. (Y/N) grabs the one person, a woman, who was a little faster and knocks her out quickly. (Y/N) looks at the other people before throwing the woman at them. (Y/N) runs at them while they're distracted and throat punches the smallest of them, another girl, and elbows the guy next to her. (Y/N) turns towards the last one of the group, another girl, who starts backing away. 

"Look, clearly we underestimated you, there's no reason to attack me"

"Yes, there is" (Y/N) says and he suddenly goes stiff and falls over. 

"Good job Roman" the woman says standing up as everyone takes their masks off.

"Do I ever disappoint you Cinder?" A guy in a stereotypical gangster outfit asks loading lightning dust back into his cane.

"How much dust do have you delivered to me?" Cinder reminds him and Roman looks down, "Mercury, Emerald, Neo, get the girl" The three walk over to the limo and pull Winter out of the back. Cinder squats down next to (Y/N), mask in hand. "Such a shame you are with Ozpin and his group, you're cute" Cinder says and she puts the mask on his face. "Nighty night" she says pressing a button, and a gas is released that puts (Y/N) to sleep. "Let's get back to mistress Salem before Atlas finds this ship"