21

[ EXPLICIT ]

"Was that today?" I look up to see Stefano standing by the door. I knew what he mean't. But what was I expected to say?

"Don't play stupid, it isn't cute." His hands grip the doors frame. A roll of my eyes and he's walking forward.

He always so serious, too serious to the point it got funny. Maybe it was just me who thought that. I heard a door slam just a few minutes before he came in. Antonio and Rico must have left.

Knowing Stefano came straight to my room made me feel a way.

"So it's cute on other women?" I tease, drawing a line. I hear a snicker, but don't bother to look up from the paper.

"You're not a woman." When I heard his words my head flew up instantly. I expected to see his usual smirk, but nothing was there. His lips were in a straight line.

His eyes were dark again, grim looking. I didn't like it, at all. He wasn't supposed to be this way with me.

"What do you mean?" My voice lowered, my hurt tone was peaking out. I couldn't help but repeat my words not knowing what else I could say.

"You're just a girl."

"So what?" I try to ignore his opinion of me. Taking the page out of the pad, I ball it up. I had doodled one of his tattoos that laced up his hand.

Now looking at it made me feel sick.

"So, when you act your ways around men you are going to get hurt."

"My ways?" I shout, slamming my notepad down. What exactly does he think I did.

He left the doorway.

"No, don't come near me. What the fuck do you mean ways?" He caught my jaw. A sound of pain escaped my lips, but he didn't care.

"Do you want to tell me why you let him in my home?" A shaky breath left my mouth.

"He just walked in." He let go of my mouth, pushing me down onto my back. I regret sitting on the edge of the bed now.

The look in his eyes told me he didn't believe me, he didn't care about what I had to say.

I try to slap him, but his had caught mine. Gripping onto my fingers hard, he climbs over my body trapping me down for good.

My mind was completely blank. In that moment I was nothing. All I saw was him over me.

"Look at you wearing my clothes."

"Get off of me Stefano." My breathing was wild, but my voice somehow maintained calm. My words flowed out going past my point of processing anything around me.

"In my home." He slipped one of his hands under my shirt making me shutter. I didn't know if it was because of his hands being ice cold, or the foreign feeling they gave me.

"You wanted this didn't you." They traveled up my body, gripping hard onto my waist.

"No." I muttered under my breath.

"Tell me." His hair tickled my forehead. I shake my head feeling his lower body holding me down.

"Come on baby, tell me." His voice sounded needy, gripping my throat with a hand. My back arch in the process, rubbing myself against him.

I melt at an instant under his touch.

"No." I say whimpering once again. This time lying through my teeth. I wanted more, I wanted him.

He took his knee to spread my legs apart. He wasn't being gentle in the slightest. My inner thighs hurt from the force.

"Don't touch me." My voice was monotone. I didn't move an inch when his palm rested on the place I craved his touch the most.

"Breathe." I couldn't, i'd give in to what he wants. My head lifts, to look at him as I torture myself further.

"There she is." His nose traced my neck, breathing in harshly. My brows furrowed, feeling his thumb hover.

His rolled his thumb over my clit feeling the thin fabric of his briefs. Sending a shutter down my body. I let my tense shoulders relax, giving up.

"You went into my bedroom." He rips the hem of the shirt waiting for a response from me. I keep my eyes on the ceiling above.

"I needed-"

"You put your hands on all of my things. Did you think I wouldn't have cameras?"

"I-I don't know." I felt weak around him.

"That's where you're wrong, prezioso. You are always being watched. Look at me, fuck." He murmurs. I bring my head to the side, staring deeply into his eyes.

Blinking over and again, he leans in closer. My eyes close watching him fade from my vision.

His lips brush mine, placing a kiss to the corner of my mouth instead.

"Stefano." I whine, unintentionally. I do something I never knew I had in me. Leaning up he moved out of my way.

My arm wraps around his neck, pushing him down on to the bed. Bring my leg over his abdomen to straddle him, he catches my arm.

A laugh flows beautifully out of his mouth.

"Just as I thought."

"Shut up." I slammed my mouth on to his tasting pure alcohol. I'd had my times of partying, if you consider partying stealing the vodka from Jason's dad.

He wrapped his arms around my body, flipping me over. He pushed my body into the bed before grinding harder into me.

I knew from then on.. I was fucked.

                        PLEASE VOTE!