♧︎-Tears of the Balmera Ch5-♧︎

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color

(A/n: School is coming up soon, so expect less updates. I apologize)

[𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎]

꧁—ꫀꪀ𝓳ꪮꪗ—꧂

Castle of Lions | Control Room | Narrator POV

With his hands behind his back, Shiro was on his knees, defeated by the Galra in the castle, Sendak.
Still unconscious, Lance laid next to Shiro.
Y/n was slowly regaining consciousness so the Galra put cuffs on him too. It's not like he could do much anyway because of his major injuries.

"Hexus! I want whoever's in this ship found and terminated!" Sendak ordered.

Y/n and Shiro looked up in worry, 'No... not Pidge,' the (h/c)ette thought.

"Commander Sendak," Hexus called, "I've received a transmission generator from somewhere inside."

Hexus played to conversation Allura had with Pidge.

Allura's voice could be heard, "There's not much time before they get the ship running again. You must shut off the partial barrier so we can get in."

"You got it. Tell me what to do," Pidge voice answered.

Y/n smiled a bit at Pidge's determination to save Shiro, him, and Lance.

"The particle barrier generator is beneath the main hull," Allura's voice continued.

Hexus turned back tot he higher leveled Galra, "She's telling the intruder how to take down our defenses," he stated.

"Yes, but she's also giving away his location," Sendak said, "Find that room. Kill the Paladin."

The Galra Cyborgs listened and walked off.

Y/n's stomach dropped, 'Kill? Kill, Pidge? Nononono he can't die...'

Sendak turned to Hexus, "Repair the engine," he snarled, "Emperor Zarkon has commanded us to bring him Voltron and the energy source. This ship will rise before day's end."

Y/n gulped, 'Energy source? W-what's— who's that??'

With Pidge

"Pidge, have you made it to the generator room?" Allura questioned through Pidge's helmet.

Pidge ran in a room with purple electricity.

"I'm in. This technology is so advanced, I don't know if I can figure it out," Pidge admitted as he walked in.

"Yes, you can. The lives of your fellow paladins are at stake. You can't give up."

~ Pidge looks down as he remembers his father.
S̶he remembers what he had said to he̶r̶.
She remembers when the news announced that the crew was died.

—That same day, y/n cried for the lost of one of his only friends, and was.... 'disciplined' for showing weakness—

She remembers seeing her mother almost ready to burst into tears.
She remembers crying and getting comforted by a certain (h/c) haired male.
She remembers going to the Garrison and hacking into the machine to find out what really happened.
She remembers getting kicked out again, and a certain (e/c) eyed boy was there to comfort and reassure her.
She remembers that when she was going to be taken by the guards, y/n would always intervene and take her instead.