Pulling Strings

Izuku sat outside Izumi's room as they made the tests on Izumi to check she was alright. Izuku took out his phone and texted his dad and Shota about Izumi's status, something he had forgotten to do before. As the time passed, Izuku received a message from Shota that she was on her way. Izuku waited on the chair and finally after a few minutes, Shota found him and they greeted each other by kissing on the cheek.

Shota: Izuku! How's Izumi?
Izuku: Mostly fine, when I first saw her she only complained about headaches. The doctor is running tests on her now though, so we will have to wait before we can enter.
Shota: I see, I'm glad she was fine, it was scary when the doctor said she may not wake up, what a nasty drawback.
Izuku: It really is. Hey, mind coming with me? I would like to visist Sir Nighteye, there is also something I would like to tell you in the way there.
Shota: Sure thing!

They both started to walk towards Sir Nighteye's room and in their way Izuku told Shota about what he had been able to talk about with Izumi.

Shota: Aw Izuku! That's nice! You had told me you had been debating about for a while now, I'm glad you were finally able to settle and also that you forgave her too!
Izuku: Yeah, it feels nice being able to finally release all that, and well, thanks to you I realized there is much more benefits in forgiving than staying resented forever.
Shota: I was only doing what is right. By the way how are you feeling? It really scared me when you suddenly passed out at the end of giving your class.
Izuku: Yeah, sorry, its just that I really wanted to finish checking all the applications and grading the exams of the program so I could rest before monday when the program officially starts.
Shota: The practical exams are today right?
Izuku: Yeah, thankfully Jitsuna and Vlad finished grading the exams yesterday and they will take over for me today along with Colonel Breman, but when the exams finish I will have to review the tapes and-
Shota: Oh no you wont.

Shota stood infront of Izuku.

Shota: Today is your day off, remember?
Izuku: I know but-
Shota: No buts, I'm going to freeze your computer if you even try to work today.
Izuku: You wouldnt.
Shota: Try me.
Izuku: With pleasure.

....

....

They both got red.

Shota: I-Idiot... You know what I mean.
Izuku: I-Its funny to tease you....
Shota: A-Anyways, you are not working today.
Izuku: You wont take no for answer right?

Shota raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

Izuku: Fine...
Shota: Great! You need to relax and release stress! What do you say we watch a movie today in the night?
Izuku: Like last time?
Shota: S-sure, like last time!
Izuku: Sounds good to me.
Shota: Great! I can also help you tomorrow with anything you need, I know you three are all big brains, but I'm sure I can help.
Izuku: Of course! And you are quite intelligent yourself, you are tied for first place in your class with Izumi and Momo, that is quite the achievement.
Shota: Because you taught me!
Izuku: Yes I taught you, but it was you who knew how to apply it.
Shota: I'm not going to argue, I cant win against you.
Izuku: I'm not even sure why we are arguing about this in the first place. Oh! We are here.

Izuku and Shota walked to the window of Sir Nighteye's room to see him, they also saw Bubble Girl sitting on the chairs outside but she seemed to be resting.

Shota: How did this happen to him?
Izuku: Mirio told me he took a blow of spike for Eri, the little girl.
Shota: God but.... Its just....
Izuku: I know grusome, thankfully Mr. Kater donated a some top notch medical equipment, if it wasnt for that he would be dead already.
Bubble Girl: Oh! Midoriya!

Izuku and Shota turned to Bubble Girl who seemed to have woken up and they walked to her.

Izuku: Bubble Girl! Sorry if we woke you up.
Bubble Girl: No no, I was just resting my eyes a bit.
Izuku: Do you have any updates on how Sir is doing?
Bubble Girl: He is recovering slowly but he is still in critical condition, the doctors are still working but the chance of him dying is very high.
Izuku: I see, guess we can only hope for the best then.
All Might: Izuku!
Izuku: Oh dad!
All Might: I came here as fast as I could, how is Izumi?
Izuku: The doctor is making exams on her, we will have to wait while he works. We were visiting Nighteye while we waited.
All Might: Have there been any updates on Sir's status.
Bubble Girl: Much of the same.
All Might: I see, Izuku tell Mr. Kater we are thankful for his aid.
Izuku: Sure thing.