Superman sister - betrayal and heartbreak

You are the baby sister of Clark Kent and you had been asked by your brother to help him and the other justice league, members deal with hawkboy people who arrived at earth a few days ago. The justice league members and your brother knew you and shayo had a more deeper relationship then friendship. They all thought having you there will make it easy for shayo to tell you everything that, was happening but you knew that might not happen.

Y/n " shayo what is the matter"

Shayo " it noting y/n I'm just overwhelmed"

Y/n " you know I'm here for you"

Shayo " I know and that why I love you" shayo kissed you in you right check making you blush a bit, you and shayo had gone on a few dates when you both were not busy with work or saving the world. Clark knew that he team mate was going on a few dates with his baby sister and he was okay with it at times.

Shayo " oh hello commander hro talak"

Hro talak " hello shayo and doctor Kent"

Y/n " hello"

Hro talak " I'm sorry doctor but I need to have some private words with shayo here"

Y/n " yes sir I will see you later shayo" you soon walked away from hro and shayo but you can feel some of eyes of thanagarian soldiers looking at you.

Kragger " I can see why you like human women shayo they seem to better then our women" shayo soon pushed kragger in the face nearly knocking him to the floor,

Shayo " don't you ever speak of her like that"

Kragger " to bad she will be home once we are done with our weapon"

Shayo " ....."

Hro " you will find someone better in our women at home shayo it good, you had gone any further with her right"

Shayo " yes commander" shayo knew deep down what was going to happen, and he felt terrible about what he was going to do, but he had to decide his people or you. Later on that day you had found out from Batman that everything was a trap, and before you could make a escape for it shayo had knocked you out.

The jail cells

Clark " where is doctor Kent what have you done to her"

Warrior " nothing that your business Superman but our dear commander shayo is dealing with it"

Batman " you are all willing to kill all these people just to win a war" soon your screams could be heard threw out the base and that pissed off you brother so much. You were in danger somewhere on this place and he was not able to break out and save you.

Clark " hawks where are you what have to you done to her" you body is soon dragged into the jail are and you are soon tossed into your brothers cell. The warriors soon leave and you try to get up but you can't find the will power to get back up.

Clark " y/n are you okay"

Y/n " why did he betray us he said he love me and he said he cared about earth and everyone...."

Clark " hush don't speak right now you need or say still" Dane had broke everyone out of jail and soon you were taken to safety place, your brother and the team was able to win and save the earth from danger. You are sitting up in hospital bed with your mother and brother looking at you.

Mother " y/n my dear you need to rest you are going to ...."

Y/n " I can't mother he said he loved me and was willing to betray everyone on the planet and I, almost helpp destroy the earth"

Clark " it not you fault sis you help us save the world at the end and keep everyone alive"

Y/n " I know but what dose to still hurt to think about him and say his name, and he been home for three weeks" your guys mother sat on the bed with you and held you in her arms as tears ran down your face. A few hours later you mother was able to take you home.

Justice league

Batman " how is your sister Clark"

Clark " doing better now verse a few weeks ago my mother is taking her home right now,and she will be taking some time off as well"

Flash " has he come to see her"

Clark " nope he didn't even try to see her at all it seems like, he is done with her ... I can't believe I aloud this to go on and allow her to be hurt like at"

Green lantern " it not you fault Clark she is safe now and maybe one day shayo will come back and ask to start over"

Clark " sure he will" Superman soon walked away from the others pissed at shayo for using his baby sister like that but now he knew he had to be there for you even more now.