20: New Years

Chapter 20: New Years Omniscient

Omniscient

Tonight was the night of the New Year's party and right about now all of the girls were at April and Dave's spot in April's makeshift closet getting dressed and ready for the night. The music was on and popping, they were singing along to the songs, and just hype about the night period. The theme for the night was black white and silver and the girls were throwing on their finest. Yes they were partying at home and with family but that didn't mean they couldn't dress the part. Besides the last time they had all gotten to really throw it on was the night of Dave's listening party so tonight it was a must. The men were getting dressed as well and pretty much ready and just waiting on the girls. So while they waited they just sat around the house shooting the shit as usual giving the girls the time they needed. April had gotten Kairi and Charlie dressed in cute matching outfits making sure they had on a pair of leggings underneath so Kairi could still keep warm but also be able to rip and run around without worrying about keeping her legs closed as if she had just worn a dress. They had on their matching jewelry sets and their curls were fresh and popping. They looked adorable and at the moment they were already at the house chilling with their grandparents. Dave had dropped them off after April had gotten them dressed so that all the adults could chill and pregame while they were getting dressed.

Any, who...

"Bitchhhhhhh look at the snapback" Ebony dragged as she looked over at April watching her running her hands down her dress smoothing it out.

"Who me" April joked and looked at herself in the mirror smiling. "That's that mommy duty plus hard work and dedication" she said proudly. All that ripping and running after the girls had paid off and exercising when she could topped it off. She wasn't back to her original weight but she was still happy with her new mommy body. Her ass was extra plump and both she and Dave had no complaints about it. Him being an ass man he loved it. Her breast were larger but then again she was still holding milk and breast feeding so she really didn't know what they were going to look like in the end but either way right now she was happy with them. Her stomach was back to being flat but now she was graced with a few stretch marks. She didn't care though they weren't that bad and besides they reminded her of the life she had given so she called them her war wounds. At the end of the day she was still a bad bitch and loved her body and her man praised it in each and every way possible so it was a win. Papi loved to kiss all over her and show those stretch marks and her body some love.

"Shit I see and it looks good babes" she said happy that April was back to being comfortable in her own skin.

"Thank you thank you" April said and turned around facing her sisters to see everyone damn near dressed and looking like a set of bad bitches as usual. "See I knew y'all were going to show up and show out tonight and a bitch is here for it" April said hyping up Alaina, Ebony, and Mimi as usual. It was only right.

"Oh you know we had to. Lil daddy said he wanted to end the night right so I wanted to give him a lil motivation" Alaina said and bit down on her bottom lip then laughed. She was dressed in a gorgeous white dress sheer dress with silver strands of sequin covering her breast all the way down to her thighs with matching white gold accessories. Her natural hair was out and styled with a side bang. She looked beautiful.