20.1: New Years

Chapter 20

Chapter 20.1: New Years cont...
Omniscient
🛑 Hold your 🍿...it's not time yet😂

Meanwhile...

"V calm down" Trey looked over at Vonnii and back at the road as they made their way to the party. They were only a few minutes away so they'd be arriving shortly. He was happy that she had decided to come. At first she was a little apprehensive about it and he understood why but once he broke down their family setup and how they all got down and let her sleep on it she had said yes. Besides he knew she didn't really want to spend the holiday alone and bring in the New Year by herself.

"I am calm" she said and looked out of the window. She was a little nervous because she didn't know what to expect. This shit was new to her. You know chilling with the guy you're talking to ex-girlfriend's family. But nonetheless Trey assured her that she had nothing to worry about and she trusted him so she was cool but still a little nervous.

"No ya not ya over there fidgeting with ya fingers. They're cool people and the girls are gonna love you"

"Hopefully" she said as they pulled up to the huge gate surrounding April's massive estate. "Damn now that's some big shit" she said gazing at April's home.

Trey looked at her and chuckled. "Wait till you get inside. Lil sis shit is dope" he said as he pressed the bell to be buzzed in.

"She couldn't have possibly stayed here by herself"

Trey laughed. "She has a whole ass family but she did stay here for a lil while by herself though and a lil FYI my niece loves to collect her coins so you might want to make sure she's outta ear shot before you think bout cursing. She be on it with her lil swear jar" Trey said and laughed as the gate opened and they road in.

Vonnii looked over at him and laughed. "Thanks for the warning. I know she be caking with y'all around"

"She does but she also keeps us in line when it comes to cursing. We work our way around it though. Just know that if she doesn't have her jar she's still gonna tell you to run it and just like that" he laughed thinking about how many times she had come for his pockets. He couldn't wait to see her though let alone the crew. He had been MIA and seemed to be missing out on all the good shit.

"And how much does a curse word run you" she asked still tickled.

"A dollar I know it's not much to us but her lil ass is caking" Trey said knowing Kairi's ass was stacking when it came to her dollars.

Vonnii couldn't help but to keep laughing. "Hey I'm all about us women even us younger ones getting our paper so hey she gotta get it how she live it"

"Look at you sounding just like her damn mama" he looked at her and laughed as he finished parking the car and killed the ignition.

"Hey her mama happens to be a fly ass rich ass black woman so I wouldn't expect anything less"

"Yea you'll fit right on in" he chuckled. "Ya ready" he looked at her.