Chapter 5 - UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (OBSTACLE RACE)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 5

"Don't tell me..." Midoriya gasped.

"The villains again?!" Mineta shivered in fear.

Aizawa looked at his students and then...

He announced.

"The UA sports festival is drawing near"

.

.

.

"THAT'S A SUPER NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!!!"

The class was celebrating. For a second, the students thought they were going to fight villains again. However, it seems that a certain boy with an orange dinosaur hat had the impression that he was left behind.

"UA sports festival? What's that?" Boboiboy asked himself.

(Inwardly in his mind)

"Sports festival? That means we can have fun, right?" Leaf asked his siblings while blinding them with his brightness.

"Not positive, though" Water was the first to respond. "Whatever it is, I'm not going to take part in the subject called 'running'. You guys can have my part though" he insisted.

"Oh! You're such a party pooper, Water!" Wind pouted at his lazy sibling.

"Finally, it's time for me to shine!" Fire jumped as he trembled with excitement. "CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THAT WALKING BOMB, WHAT I'M MADE OF!"

"Shut up! And let the teacher continue, will you? Sheesh!" Light scolded them, and they continue listening to Aizawa-sensei.

Kirishima stood from his seat. "A normal school event-"

"Wait, wait, wait!" Kaminari shoved Kirishima, finally realizing the bitter reality they were facing after the whole USJ incident.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jirou asked making the whole class turn at her. Then they looked at Aizawa-sensei, searching for answers.

"What if they attack us or something?" Ojirou continued.

Aizawa took a deep breath, he knew this was coming. "Apparently, they think of it as UA showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the sports festival. The security will also be strengthened to five times from the previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It can't be cancelled because of a few villains" he explained.

"Few you say?" Boboiboy sweat-drop and whispered. "More like an army to me! But that's maybe how pro-heroes view the whole situation. Awesome! (Terbaik!)" he said confidently.

"In the days before Quirks, sports fans would obsess over the Olympic Games. When powers became a part of the human equation, then the UA Sports Festival became the most-watched sporting event. So, the UA sports festival is an opportunity for you to showcase your abilities in different competitions in order to be scouted by Pro Heroes and support agencies" Aizawa explained more.

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick!" Kaminari turned to Jirou.

"But a lot of people lose their opportunity to become autonomous and become everlasting sidekicks afterwards. Kaminari, I feel you'd become one of them. Since you're dumb" she commented, earning an 'excuse me' expression from the lightning quirk user.