Unexpected

C H A P T E R  2 8BEOMGYU'S POV

C H A P T E R  2 8
BEOMGYU'S POV

I didn't expect that Ryujin will be this sweet as my girlfriend. I mean, seriously. She used to punch my arm, or say straight up quite offending words, well she still does at times, but now her sweetness level is just so high. Higher than mine, and it shocked me a lot.

Whenever I go over to their house, or she crashes to mine, I sometimes catch her looking at me, and she's not ashamed of it. But when I'm staring at her, and she catches me, I honestly swear I would look away immediately. But Ryujin... she is something. And I am very lucky to be hers.

We got dismissed pretty early today. Well, it's the last week of classes, and our graduation's coming up soon. We've passed all of our requirements, so we're pretty much chill these past few days.

Ryujin and I are just walking towards our neighborhood, hands intertwined as usual. At first, we were awkward, we didn't know how to act, or should I say, I didn't know how. She acted like she's been my girlfriend for a long time now, but the truth is it has only been a month since we started dating.

"Beomgyu," Ryujin said and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Yes, my baby?" Calling her that makes her smile. She said it's like I'm claiming that I'm proud to be her boyfriend, and yes I really am proud.

"I'm hungry," she said, and that made me laughed a bit.

"Shall I make you some food then?" I asked her, and she looked at me with widened eyes. I laughed, and she started to skip towards our street. She's such a cute girl.

I looked down and tried to hide my smile, but as I look up once again I saw her talking to a guy. Who actually seemed very familiar.

Wait, isn't that... oh, her childhood best friend.

I slowly walked up to them, so that I wouldn't disturb their conversation. I still do respect Ryujin's friendship with other guys. It's normal to be friends with the opposite gender unless you like each other secretly, then that's something.

"Beomgyu!" Ryujin shouted, and I rushed towards her.

"This is my boyfriend," Ryujin said and looked at the guy in front of us.

"Your boyfriend?" The guy asked her. She nodded, and I saw that he slowly raised an eyebrow. He looked like he's not happy with what he just heard. He gazed at me and scanned me from head to toe, which I found weird.

"You're the guy I saw the night of Christmas Eve," He said, and I nodded in response

"Yeah I'm that guy," I smiled.