24.0 TRIUMPH

Stokeley was sitting backstage of his first concert on the Stokeley tour. He'd prayed multiple times and he had 3 minutes until he had to go on.

"Okay, I got you some water." Samira said handing him a bottle. Stokeley took it.

"Thanks." He said, breathlessly.

"You ready?" Samira asked him. He looked up at her.

"I really don't know man. I've preformed before but like it's just different this time. This time it's all me, it's all about me. There's so many fucking people out there man." He explained. Samira patted him on the shoulder.

"You got this man, all of those people out there are here for you, because they fucking love your music. You're gonna fucking destroy that stage man. For me and Jah." Samira reassured him.

"Ski, you're on." One of the stage techs told him. He quickly gave Sam a big hug and ran out.

"Wassup Atlanta!" He screamed running out onto the stage. The crowed roared for him. The beat to Unbothered began to play.

Samira simply couldn't believe what she was seeing. She still couldn't wrap her hand around Stokeley's success. He'd always been a side character in Samira's eyes, now he was getting his time to shine. It was absolutely amazing.

The way the crowd rapped every single word was mesmerizing. A breath taking experience. If you'd asked Samira where she'd be in 1 year 1 year ago she'd probably tell you, "dead". Instead, she was backstage at her bestfriend's concert.

As the beat to 'LA LA' began to play, Stokeley spoke.

"Aye, before this next song starts, I wanna bring out one of my closest friends. She's been here for me since before this rap shit. Make some noise for my vro Sam!" Stokeley yelled. Sam didn't really plan on going out on stage but she didn't really have a choice right? Sam got up from the chair she was sitting in and ran on stage. Stokeley gave her a big bear hug.

"We fucking made it vro! Now turn this shit the fuck up!"

THE END

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀 𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑬 + 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑪𝑰𝑶𝑵 🎉