Chapter 21

Jimin POV
Yesterday Jungkook took me out on a date. Today I'm not in little space which I'm in almost everyday. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook hugging my waist while he was asleep next to me. I got up carefully not to wake him up. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw nobody there. It was really quite so I looked at the time and it was 12AM. I walked back to the room but may have gone to the wrong one. I opened the door and saw a room with toys and plushies. I felt like I was slipping into little space. I fell down trying to walk to the toys. I started to cry loudly and heard someone coming. I looked up and saw Suga hyung. "Oh Jiminie what are you doing here at a time like this?" I looked up at him at stuck my hands out. He picked me up and took me downstairs. He went to the fridge and got out some milk. He got a bottle and warmed it up with milk inside. I grabbed the bottle and drank the milk. Suga hyung walked around the house with me. I fell asleep and woke up on the couch ontop of Suga hyung. I smiled knowing that he took care of me. I looked at the time and saw it was 9AM. I moved carefully from the couch and went upstairs to the room. I saw my daddy asleep so I needed to wake him up. I tapped on his head but he didn't move. I pinched his stomach but nothing. I was about to give up when I thought of an idea. I got on the bed and sat ontop of him. I sat on his lap and jumped up and down. "Daddy wake up!" I saw him rubbing his eyes open and stretching. He smiled at me and I stopped bouncing. I lied down on his chest and he rubbed my back. "Jiminie what time is it?" I looked at him. "It is 9:35 AM daddy!" He opened his eyes and sat up. "What's wrong daddy?!" He looked at me. "I have a meeting at 10AM!" I got off my daddy and pulled him to the closet. He went to the restroom and took a 5 minute shower. I got daddies clothes ready and his shoes. I opened the door and saw he was brushing his teeth. "Daddy can I come with you?" Daddy looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry Jiminie but you can't not today. But you can play with everyone here while I'm gone ok?" I nodded my head. I felt sad I couldn't go but I got to stay here and play. I gave my daddy his clothes and he gave me a kiss. He got his keys and left the house. I was bored so I went to go look for TaeTae. He is fun to play with and funny. I went to his room and saw him and Hobi sleeping together. I started jumping on their bed. "Hobi! TaeTae wake up I want to pway!" They opened their eyes and looked at me. They got up and changed their clothes. TaeTae picked me up and took me to the play room. We played in the ball pit while Hobi colored. I got out and got my plushies to play with. I saw some plushies at the toy store that reminded me of everyone. I wanted to ask daddy if we can go back when he comes home after work. I felt a little hungry and noticed I haven't eaten breakfast yet. "TaeTae I hungwy!" He looked at me and picked me. We walked down the stairs and TaeTae got me some fruit. I ate all the fruit and felt full. He picked me up and took me back to the room. I played with my blocks for a while before I felt a little sleepy. I looked at the clock and it almost was nap time. "TaeTae nap twime!" TaeTae looked at the clock and picked me up. "I want Suga hyung!" I walked down the stairs and went to the couch. I had a paci in my mouth and chimmy in the other. I went to where Suga hyung was sleeping and went next to him. I hugged him and he opened his eyes. "Jiminie why are you not with Jungkook?" "Daddy had to go to wok!" He looked at me and nodded his head. I got up from the couch since Suga hyung was short as me I want to hug someone taller. I went to Jin eommas room. I saw him with Namjoon. They were both sleeping peacefully. I went up to their bed and crawled between them. "Jiminie what are you doing here?" I heard Jin eomma. "Daddy had wok and I have nap twime!" He nodded his head and I gave him a hug. I fell asleep and woke up. Jin eomma was shaking me to wake up. "Jiminie it's time to eat lunch!" I groaned and whined. "I don't wat too!" Jin eomma stopped shaking me. "Ok I guess your daddy will be very sad if he finds out you didn't eat your lunch~". I got up from the bed quickly and went behind him. "I don't want my daddy to be swad!" Jin eomma looked at me. "Well then you need to come eat lunch." I nodded and went behinde him. He picked me up and carried me downstairs to the table. I looked at the food and saw lasagna.