𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Lydia POV

" what are you doing here sir Lawrence , you seem to visit my wife everyday " the prince said smiling

" well what's your reason for visiting too prince " Lawrence smiles

Suddenly two thunder erupts when they talked. I guess it's really storming outside.

" wow it's really raining I really hope there's no flood today " Catherine worries

What I'm I doing here. Why I'm I with two of 3 capture targets and the heroine sitting with tea with me. Me and Lawrence were having tea each other then the prince showed up unannounced and then Catherine joined after her studies.

" ah yes prince why are you here again " I said confused

" well I wanted to make sure your okay Lydia " he smiles at me

" ahh okay thank you prince " I said awkwardly buy smile

" please call me Vincent , like you said once before Lydia " he smiles

" ah okay Vincent " I said trying to make him happy

Now that's I realized it he could have killed me yesterday since I talked to him so poorly. I even left without his approval I just asked to leave. Gosh what was I thinking. Now I have to be cautious over the prince or he could kill me any day.

" when did you move miss Catherine " the prince said

" oh about maybe a couple of weeks ago not too long ago prince " she smiles

" what did you think of Lydia when you moved " he asked

" ah well she bullied me at first but so far she's been nice to see recently " she laughs

I cringe at the words she used. I haven't apologized to her yet but I have been nice to Catherine.

" ah Catherine I have to apologize for that I was just angry and I didn't mea-"

I was cut off when she hugs me and she squeals. She smiles and I pat her head. I never had a sister in my old life so maybe it's gonna be a nice experience.

The prince is quite but looks away some what satisfied. Take that prince your not gonna punishment me for death today. I continue to drink tea and they make small talk. Maybe there falling in love with her now.

She has two of three capture targets under her belt. The story is progressing fairy fast. Maybe there creating a plan to kill me off. I mentally punch a pillow. Crap maybe there working together to plot against me. I didn't think this way threw.

" angeline you okay " Lawrence nudged me quietly

Lawrence is sitting next to me and Catherine and the prince is on the other side of us.

" angeline ? " Vincent said confused

" only I can call her that right angeline " he said looking at me for reassurance

He looked way to cute when he looked at me. That's when I see Vincent look at me I felt myself sweat. Will he kill me if I say yes. Sorry puppy Lawrence I chose life over anything. I will make it up to you I promise.

" ah if Vincent wants to call me then he can if he wants too " I smile sadly

I see Lawrence eyes soft and look down. He does act like a puppy he is too cute. Lawrence you will forever be my puppy friend.

" angeline " he said smiling

" yes Vincent " I said

" I just wanted to test it out " he smiles

I look and see Lawrence sad. I pat his head and smile.

" i will make it up to you , I promise " I whisper

His mood brightens and he's now happy. I bet if he was a dog he would be wagging his tail like crazy.

" sister can I call her angeline too " Catherine pouts

" yes you can too Catherine " I laugh

" is everyone ready for school tomorrow " Vincent said

I nod my head

" I'm so excited though all you guys are a year older than me. We won't have the same class " Catherine looks down

" we can still meet with you " Lawrence said smiling at her

I felt my heart ache , I know they were gonna leave me in the end. But it's gonna hurt when I won't see them again. I wonder if I will see that last capture target at school. He's gonna by myself. Now that I think about it Lawrence doesn't act like same model anymore. He's not the character he supposed to portray the flirting delinquent. I guess when he met Catherine at 15 he didn't turn out to be that way. He must be in love with her already.

I sigh and watch the rain pour and storm louder. I felt someone flick my head causing me to pout but it's Vincent.

" you shouldn't think to much you will get a headache " he laughs smiling staring at me

Fine I'm only following your orders so you don't kill me. I rub my head but when I see Vincent smiling and I smile a little. Maybe if Lydia grew up in a loved home she would be happy and understand people and people would understand her.

~~~
VOTE & COMMENT <3
tell me what you think ?