26.

Halwright.

Ben rushed over to Kyra who was limp on the floor, making his body lay on the ground without further inflicting pain.

"I can't believe you're gonna make me do this Kyra." The witch on the floor had no option, he didn't know the poison or magic used to hurt Kyra and Robin at the same time, so he resorted to one option.

"God Circle.Hathors breath." The room was deathly silent, Corey and Connor who were silent and frozen, had their eyes wider than they should be.

It was impossible to perform the spell Ben had spoken, but he had, the two tried to break free and run when the cold chill of the morning, was intensified by the power radiating off Ben.

They wanted nothing but to run and hide because of fear, Connor snapped out of his trance and struggled more, but to no avail.

On the floor waves of white were pulsing into Kyra, everything inside him was being healed, everything was put back in place, his auxis had started to replenish as Ben finished healing him.

"Benjamin." The curly-headed Kyra croaked. "You're okay, I'm right here." When Kyra sat up, he noticed only four people were in the hall.

"I cleared them out before things got ugly." Ben asserted making Kyra nod. "I really want to kick ass right now." Kyra stood facing the figures of Corey and Connor.

The two best friends stood facing the witch and incubus. "I really want to know why you would poison me and why you helped him, Connor." Kyra spoke with venom.

Ben flicked his fingers releasing his hold over the two. Before they could register anything Connor shot out a wave of his aura toward Ben and Kyra.

The two witches weren't taken by surprise as both disappeared just in time. "Fine if that's what you want." Kyra shot lightning toward Connor, the incubus dodged with ease.

"Need help?" Ben asked with a smirk. "Would you be so kind to handle the witch supreme." Kyra snickered. Ben appeared in front of Corey, his punch held so much force the witch was thrown to a wall, he broke the first one and shattered two more to appear in the faction leader Hall.

He groaned getting up to his feet. "I won't let it be like last time." Ben smirked, a golden aura surrounded him. "That would be much appreciated." The two witches lunged for each other.

Corey skidded to a stop when Ben blasted him with a spell. The two were using pure magic, as Corey sent waves of fire toward Ben which were absorbed easily.

The fire was replicated tenfold and sent toward Corey who made a shield around himself, the shield could only protect him for so long as the flames from Ben burnt out the oxygen near him.

Corey created a force with air and made it grow like a tornado around him, clearing a path for escape. "Burning Ash." The witch spoke and ash came from his mouth creating a fog in the room they were in.

Taking this as an advantage, Corey lunged for Ben behind him, his rapier was caught just before it hit Ben. "6th Circle Golden Crystal Cage." Corey felt frozen, but there was no cold chill from the ice, it was so hot, he felt as if his skin was melting off.

"You used your flame and devils magic, stopped me so easily, you could've done this at first so why even fight when you knew it was easy for you, high born filth." Ben chuckled lowly. "Is it my fault I wanted you to feel a little better about your self, and just to be clear I'm not your king." Ben caressed Corey's cheek.

"You were relatively nice to me when I came to this place. I really wanted to be your friend until you turned out to be a liar, just know I don't hate you, we're all the same at Halwright. 3rd Circle Untamed Lightning."