•𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮•

Trigger Warning: Self Harm
𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------
Professor Slughorn had us smell the Amortentia potion. Hermione smelt it smelling what I believe to be Ron Weasley.

"Draco your turn go on and smell it" Professor Slughorn said and Draco went forward he smelled it and froze. "What do you smell?" He asked.

"Astoria Greengrass" Draco said. Of course.

"How does Astoria Greengass smell?" Professor Slughorn said confused.

"Uh...nice like a flower" Draco said and stepped back.

"Your turn Ms. Snape" Slughorn said and I stepped forward and smelled it. It smelt like Draco.

"Green apples, cologne, and peppermint" I said hopefully none of that is a giveaway but how can he smell Astoria and I him.

"Thank you" Professor Slughorn said and I went next to Pansy who had a grin on her face.

"Pansy why are you grinning?" I asked.

"You smelt Draco" Pansy whispered in my ear.

"Impossible he smelt Astoria" I whispered back.

"Yeah he probably lied" Pansy whispered back. I shook my head. My relationship with Draco is broken I will go to his wedding but only because I would be forced too. Blaise got near us.

"I do eat a lot of green apple don't I?" Blaise said with a smirk.

"I don't know I never pay attention to what you eat" I said.

"Well you smelt green apples can only mean one thing" Blaise winked at me. Pansy and I laughed. Could Blaise really be my soulmate? I mean he isn't bad looking but he does have a huge personality.

"Blaise leave the girl alone" Pansy playfully pushed him.

"I can't sorry" Blaise said and hugged me. We all were laughing until Draco came over to us.

"Why are you guys laughing? This class isn't even fun to laugh" Draco said angrily.

"Just Blaise being Sapphie's soulmate" Pansy said.

"Blaise is Sapphire's soulmate?" Draco asked.

"I think so" Blaise said putting an arm around me. Draco rolled his eyes.

"As if we have time to play around Sapphire!" Draco yelled at me.

"Draco you are pathetic" I said and I left to sit alone.

"Ms. Snape" Professor Slughorn said sitting on the chair near me. "You look just like your mother when she was my student, brilliant young lady had a lot to come but her brother ruined it all for her" He said.

"Yeah he did" I said agreeing. I flipped the potion's book. "Can I be excused? I don't feel too well" I asked.

"You may" Professor Slughorn said and I got my things and left. I went to the bathroom and cried. I broke a piece off the mirror and sat on the toilet.

I begin to trace the shape of my tattoo with the glass. I wanted to cut it off. My arm begin to bleed and I was in pain. Tears and blood mixed on my skin. It was hard to cut my skin off.

"What are you doing?" Moaning Myrtle asked.

"Cutting this off" I cried.

"Your hurting yourself" Myrtle said. I nod my head sniffing. She grabbed the piece of mirror from my hand.

"Hey! Give it back!" I yelled. She then disappeared.