Second Last Day of the Week

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Did you get a scratch (M/N)? Why is there a band aid?" Law questioned.

"Uh... Hard to explain."

Room! Shambles!

Now, I appeared in Law's lap before he peeled off the band aid from my neck. He saw the hickey and immediately knew something had happened. I was upfront and explained Lucci's weird possessive behaviour when we were being followed and told him about Lucci's Devil Fruit possibly having an effect. Law narrowed his gaze before muttering about dissecting the cat if he saw him. Honestly, that would be a funny sight as long as Hattori wasn't hurt.

"At least it did something, still maybe you should build some strength. You didn't have your sword on you so if you get pinned down then you'll have a hard time escaping."

"I try to build strength, hell even Sengoku tried to help but I still have basically nothing. Not even Mihawk could help." I grumbled, shifting in Law's lap.

"Speaking of, what's the connection between you and Sengoku? Even Fujitora and Dark King Rayleigh seem to have a connection to you" Law quizzed.

"You can say... They're basically overprotective fathers."

"So if I wanted to get together with you then I need to speak to one of them?"

Nodding my head, I rested my head against Law's shoulder while answering a few more questions. Hearing his heart beat was oddly relaxing as if everything in the world was fine. I felt safe. I explained a lot about their overprotective nature and Law just nodded while he picked me up and locked the door so Zoro and Luffy wouldn't barge in. He returned to my bed and we sat there as he studied some medical books that I was too dumb to understand. My eyes slowly became droopy and I fell asleep on top of Law.

Third P.O.V

Law's eyes drifted downwards to the sleeping enhancer on his lap. He just shrugged and continued reading successfully while (M/N) made himself at home on his lap. Law wondered what (M/N) could have done to be so exhausted before he remembered that (M/N) had made six tons worth of candy that magically disappeared into thin air on the first day of the week. He noticed that (M/N) preferred physically having someone to sleep with and not in the sexual way.

(M/N) wouldn't sleep comfortably if someone wasn't there was Law's conclusion. Law never pointed it out but (M/N) sometimes cries in his sleep. It initially worried Law but it usually only lasted a few minutes and with a few touches soothing him. It was rare but it did happen. This time, (M/N) was happily sleeping talking about food in his sleep occasionally. He heard something about Bepo being cute which brought up a rare soft smile to Law's lips. He would never tell (M/N) how soft he is like this.

It made Law mildly infuriated that someone had left a hickey on (M/N) but he got to see his soft side more often. He was still planning and maybe removing the dick of that CP-0 member. He hoped that he might spend more time with (M/N) because he enjoyed it. He liked how good (M/N) could make him feel and even Law himself is going to be scared to lose someone else but he's stronger now. He liked messing and teasing (M/N).

Law would protect (M/N) with everything he had but that was hard when (M/N) was part of a crew that got themselves into endless trouble with (M/N) being the one to help solve their shit. He knew Cora-san would have loved to meet (M/N). He could imagine (M/N) lecturing him about his clumsiness. That brought another smile to Law's face. He put (M/N) into bed before leaving upstairs to have lunch. (M/N) slept the whole day and night in which made Law do a check up on (M/N).

Fourth Day

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Law?" I called out as I got up.

"Yes?" Law replied.

" What day of the week is it?" I asked.

"Four, a Wednesday I think.." Law bluntly replied

"Oh thanks. Sorry, I fell asleep yesterday."

"You did. I checked on you and it was exhaustion. What in you mind made you think that making six tons of sweets in one sitting is good?" Law drawled out slowly.

Law had his back turned to me as he used my kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee that he was now sipping while giving me a look. I sighed before apologising and falling back onto my bed. The bed dipping under my weight as I grabbed my hat and put it on. Law passed me a cup of tea which I drank immediately. My throat was parched. Law sat at the chair and continued reading his book. Honestly, my brain is too smooth to study medical things in such detail. I'm more towards a tinkerer but I do know some medical things from reading some stuff.

Heaving a hefty sigh, I got back up and unlocked the door before heading out to the ship above where Bartolomeo.. was worshipping the ground beneath me and Luffy again. He would be so cute if he just chilled. The day went by smoothly with me navigating the oceans while Zoro drank next to me. I would have a sip or two from his occasionally. Luffy would want cuddles after every meal time which was cute. That day soon turned to night where I retired to my boat.

"(M/N) cuddles please" Luffy pleaded with adorable puppy eyes.

"Sure." I smiled.

Law read his comics and medical books while Luffy and I slept. We slept on the mattress so Law would have more space. Zoro stayed outside so he could keep drinking. The fifth day came soon. I woke up with Luffy entangled around me. I peeled him off before beginning to bake which woke Luffy up. He was watering at the mouth but I told him to hold off. The smell soon woke Law up and we ate breakfast. Zoro came in and ate too while Bartolomeo was crying tears over the Strawhat Pirates. The day was spent training and drawing with a bit of tinkering.

That night, Luffy slept in my arms again with Zoro having an arm around my waist. I woke up in the middle of the night to drag Law to my bed. I had to enhance him until he fell asleep. Luffy still had an arm wrapped around me because he could stretch. The sixth day came by soon where I spent my time training before visiting an island with Zoro and Luffy. Luffy ate at the bar while Zoro and I drank. We left with Luffy sleeping so Zoro carried him. I had to tie a rope on me and Zoro's wrist because he kept wandering off.

"(M/N)! Let's go to the theme park!" Luffy smiled.

"Sure! Seems like fun!" I smiled

A/N: Law be making moves. Fun fact, Luffy likes cuddling (M/N) whenever he can at night but won't bother if Law is there first because he thinks Law needs a good hug too if (M/N) gives the best hugs. Second fun fact, Luffy and (M/N) have an unspoken closeness to each other because of Ace's death. They're way closer despite not seeming that way. (M/N) is always thinking for the best about the crew and he gives Luffy daily doses of that good enhancement. Luffy and (M/N) don't need words to speak to eachother for small bits of reassurance. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!