•𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
----------------
I was in the common room it was late and I was reading a book. The book was about a girl lost in the world with no one to go to. Her friends found her odd because she was different than them.

Pansy walked into the common room and sat next to me spreading my blanket to her legs. "You didn't sleep?" Pansy asked yawing.

"How could I?"I said.

"What is going on with you...and Draco?" Pansy asked.

"Pansy I'm going to tell you something but don't judge me" I said.

"Okay your scaring me" Pansy said.

"I'm a death eater now and so is Draco we were I was forced to be one because of my parents" I said and she looked shock.

"I'm sorry so, your dad is one?" Pansy said and hugged me.

"I don't really know but my mother is Voldemort's twin sister" I said.

"That means your related to Voldemort" Pansy said.

"Yup Uncle Voldy a murder and villain best uncle ever" I said sarcastically.

"Draco's aunt escaped from Azkaban right?" Pansy asked.

"Yeah Bellatrix , she killed Sirius Black" I said.

"Wasn't he bad?" Pansy said I shook my head.

"No it was Peter P..Pett I don't know his last name but the rat it was him" I said and Pansy looked confused. "Long story, Hermione had to tell me" I said.

"Oh so you talk to Granger" Pansy said.

"She is actually cool" I said.

"I would talk to her but Draco is always up my arse...oh that didn't sound right" Pansy said and we laughed.

"So, you and Daphne?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Well I got to meet her parents over the summer and they liked me, Astoria was a bitch" Pansy said.

"Really?" I said. I never got to talk to Astoria in fact I only seen her a few times. She looks nothing like her sister. She has brown hair and hazel eyes. That is all I can remember.

"Yeah she was like a female Draco honestly but a bit worst" Pansy laughed.

"Maybe that is why they are soulmates" I said. It hurt to say that but Draco is no good for me.

"Maybe" Pansy said.