Late Nights at Anne's (April 2011)

Harry: 17

Camryn: 17 and 36 weeks pregnant Camryn's bump size:

Camryn's bump size:

Harry thumps through the hall, barely having the energy to pick up his feet

Harry thumps through the hall, barely having the energy to pick up his feet. Camryn has become very uncomfortable in her last month of pregnancy, which results in little sleep for either of them. Between Camryn twisting and turning and groaning all night trying to find a comfortable position, and her huge belly knocking against Harry constantly as she changes positions, it's safe to say he isn't sleeping very well. He walks into the kitchen rubbing his eyes with his fists. He woke up a minute ago very confused to see Camryn not in bed next to him and is on a mission to find her. He tries to stay quiet in an effort to not wake up Anne and Robin. Anne had wanted to spend a couple days with Harry and Camryn before Darcy made her entrance into the world, so she invited them to sleep at her house for a couple of nights.

"Baby?"Harry whispers turning on the kitchen lights and hissing as the light hits his sleepy eyes. He tries to block the light with his eyes with his hands.

"Sweetie, what are you doing up?"Camryn asks looking up from resting her forehead on the counter. Her arms are folded resting on the counter and she is bent at the hips swaying them side to side in an effort to release some of the constant pressure in her back and hips.

"I woke up and you weren't there,"Harry yawns stretching his arms above his head, "I came to find you."

"I couldn't sleep,"Camryn explains still swaying her hips, "the pressures worse than it's ever been and it's getting worse."

Camryn looks at Harry with eyes that are exhausted and begging him to help take away the pain so she can go to sleep.

"I'm sorry, lovely,"Harry frowns in sympathy moving to stand beside her and rub his hands down her lower back, "right here?"

"Yeah,"Camryn nods her head placing her forehead back on the cool granite, "it's so achey."

Harry concludes that they'll probably be there for a while, so he pulls up a barstool for him to sit on while Camryn continues to sway her hips.