kissing in front of the girls

As soon as you opened the door to the room the girls have spent the last few hours rehearsing in, you were met with the utterly adorable giggle falling from your girlfriend's lips.

With her back facing you it gave you the perfect opportunity to sneak up behind her and wrap her in your arms. She jumped at first, not expecting your sudden embrace. But she quickly relaxed when she realized it was you.

Turning around to face you, she let her cheek fall to your shoulder blade as a long sigh fell from her lips. Even though she only left them hours ago, it was nice to be back in your arms again.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she lifted her head from your shoulder to gaze at you.

"I wanted to see how you're doing. Also, I missed you." You replied. Your words instantly brought that beautiful smile that you adore oh so much right onto her face. Her lips brushed against your cheek, but it wasn't nearly enough for you. She's been working hard lately and you enjoy any and every moment you get to spend with her.

"You missed." You smiled, looping your arms around her neck.

"You're so cute," she mumbled before kissing you softly, lips locking with your own and moving in perfect sync right away. You felt her hand on the small of your back. Her fingers spread out, traveling along your skin as you kissed her passionately.

Your mind was clouded with only thoughts about her; about the taste of her lips and the way she makes you feel. How she makes you feel as though your heart might really burst upon feeling all the love you have for her. How she smiles against your lips occasionally when you'd hold onto her tighter or she'd feel the beat of your heart against her own.

It was as though each kiss made you crave the next more than the one before. You were in your own little world; completely forgotten that you weren't alone.

Jisoo was just as swept away as you. But all too quickly, the sound of someone behind you clearing their throat broke her away from your lips.

"Hey, lovebirds?"

She looked back at the girls. "Yes?"

"We have to get back to rehearsing."

She sighed sadly, dropping her forehead against your own. "I'm not finished yet. Stay here and wait a few minutes for me." She kisses your forehead softly and went back to rehearsing with the girls, but she was secretly staring at you the whole time.