Chapter 21

Riders POV
(Day of gender reveal)

I continued to type on the computer, chatting with another President of a local MC that had been having issues with the Vipers as well. We have been trying to figure out where the Vipers hideout is. Especially after I received another Letter a few days ago with a picture of Talia on it.

Flashback

Going through all the mail, something caught my eye. It was an envelope with my name on it written in a red maker. There was no return address or anything. I quickly opened it and realized that it was a picture of Talia, sitting in the mall cafeteria, eating with the girls. But there was a red "X" on her face.

I opened the letter and read what was written,

Such a beautiful woman. You are one lucky bastard, Rider. But I wonder how you can leave her so alone. Your so focus on finding me that you have forgot about her and that beautiful child of yours. I wonder what you would do when you realize that she is no longer with you. That I can have her in my bed and raise your child as my own. That I can take away that beautiful family of yours and make it mine. I hope you are ready for what is coming your way. Better watch your back, Rider. Because I'm coming for you and everyone you love, starting with that beautiful girl and baby of yours.

-The Viper 🐍

Flashback End

After that day, I swore I would find Leo and make him pay for threatening Talia and my unborn child. This was the second one in the last two months. But that one became more serious and personal to me. I just didn't understand how they knew about Talia. The only ones who know about her are the ones in my MC. At that moment I knew we had a mole and I knew I wouldn't stop until I found out who it was.

I was so focused on trying to make up a plan and make an truce with this other Prez, that I didn't realize what was happening today. Lately I been so focused on trying to find Leo that I haven't been keeping up with the dates and times. I haven't even been to the workshop and kicked it with my boys. I been stuck in the office, drinking and having my meetings.

I looked up at the clock and realized that it was already 6pm. I sighed, leaned back on my seat grabbed my phone. I opened it and seen that I had a lot of missed called and messages.

17 Missed Calls from Dad
29 Missed Calls from Texas
14 Missed Calls from Bear
7 Missed Calls from Selena
19 Missed Calls from Mac

But I also had 76 unread texts from everyone. My eyes went wide when I clicked on the messages from my dad and then Texas.

After I read all the messages I realize what this is about

The Gender Reveal!

I quickly cussed under my breath, jumped out my seat, grabbed my keys and ran out the house. I jumped into my truck and started it up, putting the car in drive and did 20mph over the speed limit. I headed toward the center and my stomach dropped when I pulled into the parking lot and it was basically empty. There was only a couple cars and about three motorcycles parked. In that moment, I knew I was late. I knew I fucked up.