Chapter Seven

The remaining chapters are slightly unedited.

She had woken up with a smile for the first time in a long while. Myra had climbed out of bed and danced her way to the bathroom. She had showered and woke up to a new outfit on her bed given to her by Liv who had waved at her and then disappeared out of the room saying she was going out with Zac. 

It was too early to go out but Myra had not questioned it. She had simply smiled and gotten dressed in the black yoga pants and a black shirt with two purple lines going down on each side. It made her look pretty and ready to work out which she assumed she was doing. She had tied her hair up into a high bun and was ready for the day.

A knock stopped her from twirling around the room and she stood up straight. 

"Come in!" She called to whoever it was as she bent down to pick up the dirty towel and she threw it in the laundry basket. It landed perfectly inside as the door opened and Ryan walked inside.

"Where are we going today?" She asked him with a smile on her face. 

The boys hadn't mentioned anything at breakfast this morning when she had asked what the plan was for today. They had just smiled or smirked at her and laughed. 

"Today we are going to train with the Alpha." Ryan grinned at her. 

She crossed her arms as she looked at him confused. After finishing the cakes with little to no teasing, Elias had asked Aunt Mary if he could leave because his phone had rang and it was Andrew's parents. Elias had left and she had finished the cakes with the others. The boys had taken them home and had come back to watch movies with her for the rest of the day until she had fallen asleep on Kyle's shoulder. 

It was the type of nights she liked when she was so tired, she didn't give her mind a chance to think about anything. 

"Why?" Myra asked as he held his arm out to her. She smiled as she walked towards him and held onto his arm. Ryan loved doing it, it made him feel like he was escorting a queen somewhere. 

They walked out of the room as he answered her. "Today I'm going up to the mountains to hunt. The boys are coming with me since no one else wants to go yet. We're training with the Alpha. Zac and Liv are there too to help us." Ryan explained as they walked downstairs in the quiet house. 

Kyle had explained to her yesterday that most of the pack members had their own houses, that was why the pack house was empty after breakfast. Aunt Mary demanded everyone should eat together though so they would all wake up at their own times and come to eat with Aunt Mary in the dining room. 

"I really want to come with you guys." Myra said to him as they walked towards the front door. She knew she would have nothing to do if they were training and heading to the mountains. 

"Persuade your mate." Ryqn whispered into her ear as he walked her to the fighting area. 

She saw Elias teaching Brian to put his hands up and not too down. Liv was sitting on the wall closest to Brian and Elias. She grinned as she was the first one to notice them. The others waved at her as she walked towards them. 

"Hey Myr- oof." Brian groaned as Elias punched him in the stomach. Brian bent down groaning a sorry. 

"Hi." Elias smiled at Myra. 

Myra smiled at him just as Liv jumped down from the wall and punched Elias in the shoulder. He glared at her. 

"Don't hurt my brother." She fixed her eyes on him as she high fived Brian. 

Time to do some persuading. Ryan said to her in her mind as he walked her to the fighting area. 

"I think Alpha should teach Myra. We all know she is pathetically useless with her hands. She could use the training." Ryan said to them.