~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23~

You were sitting on the couch with all of your friends now at your house "Okay (Y/N). What's the deal?" Marida asked, crossing her arms "Yeah you just told us to buzz off hours ago." Sophia said, completely confused. You let out a huge sigh "I'm sorry I was just a bit stressed and right now I'm completely stressed out." You groaned putting your elbows on your knees then holding your head in your hands.
    "Are you okay?" Xavier asked putting his hand on your shoulder. You looked up at him with a small nod "Yeah I'm fine. There's just something I need to ask all off you." You said standing up "What is it, (Y/N)?" Yinyana asked. You got all your thoughts together, took a deep breath, then began "I, along with my brother and his friends, took the legos to the Shinpi-tek forest to find their home..when we got there we discovered that the city was attacked by a "giant"..but the giant is actually a human."
    "Jesus Christ...please continue.." Jasmine said, making you continue "After we gathered up the survivors we found out that the human had taken a lot of lego people with them. I don't know how much but there were only 37 survivors so they took a lot. After we brought them to Mr. Liu's shop, Mr. Liu was one of the people who went with us. Master Wu told me that only I could fight the "giant" and I know I can't do it on my own. So can you guys fight alongside me and get the other residents of Ninajgo back?"
    Your friends stared at you with their eyes wide "You want us to help you?.." Sophia asked in a bit of disbelief. You smiled then nodded "We are their only hope of saving them..so..are you guys with me?" You said putting your hand out. Jasmine immediately stood up and put her hand on yours "I'm in. I'm not going to let some poor little lego people be trapped with such a cruel person!"
    Sophia was the next to stand up and put her hand down on Jasmine "Let's save these little legos!" She cheered with determination. Xavier stood up then put his hand on Sophia's "I agree with Jasmine. We have to save them.!" Marida stood up then put her hand into the pile of hands "You already know why I'm in."
    Everyone turned to Yinyana who was still a bit hesitant "Are you in Yinyana?.." You asked putting on a reassuring smile. Yinyana was silent before she stood up and put her hand on Marida's "Let's do this!" She said putting on a determined look before the whole group put their hands in the air letting out their individual cheers "I'll go tell the others!" You said before running off.
    You walked into your brother's room to see your brother relaxing on his bed and you didn't see the ninja so you assumed they were in the little lego house. (B/N) heard the door open then looked up at you "So what did they say?" (B/N) asked as the ninja looked out the windows of the lego house "They'll help us!" They let out little cheers as you chuckled "Great. Now let's get back to Mr. Liu's shop."

-Mr. Liu's Shop-

    You and the others walked into the back of the store, when your friends saw the survivors on a table off to the side with some of the survivors that were doctors treating to some of the survivors. They immediately felt sorry for the poor survivors as you walked up to Mr. Liu "They've agreed to help out." You said, making him smile with a nod "Yay!" Jack cheered, making you chuckle "Okay, thanks for helping us. Now I think it's time for you six to pick a weapon."
    Master Wu pointed his staff over to another table with three swords, a sledgehammer, a spear, nunchucks, a bow, and some arrows. "We get weapons?!" Sophia asked, completely surprised "I had some weapons on display and I chose some that the ninja knew how to use so you can learn from them how to use them. Pick one you like."

I'm going to stop right here because I don't really know what to do

I want to give you guys a choice on which weapon you want but I don't really want to write multiple chapters that are the same just with you having a different weapon

I hope that makes sense

So what I'm going to do is let you guys choose a weapon in the comments and whichever one is most popular I'll choose that

So bye everyone and have a good day <3

Word Count: 799 Words