Chapter 15

'Bonding'

Chaeyoung's pov

"She did that?" I asked unexpected by Jennie's revalation of y/n.

Fortunately for me, y/n is loose when drunk. But she isn't right now which is kinda boring. Jennie told me that she kept doing crazy stuff whenever they would drink.

"She almost broke a leg jumping off a cliff." Jennie laughed and so did I. The only person who isn't laughing is y/n herself.

She's sat besides me and the other three was in front of us. There's a coffee table in front of us with a couple of bottles and glass.

"I remember that! She passed out a few minutes later and slept the whole way back home." Lisa chimed in laughing as well.

Gosh can't this stories get much better? I can't help but listen to all of them and laugh my head off.

"Having fun?" Y/n said sarcastically angry at Jennie. She took a sip of her drink, but just a little hoping it will calm her down.

"Ofcourse I am, don't be so bitter. It's nice to tell people your embarrassing stories." Jennie fired back to y/n who still won't have any of it.

"You're talking to me about embarrasing stories? How about the time you were half naked in a bar, dancing on a table?"

Jennie glared at y/n while the rest of us laughed. I just noticed that Mina was also laughing and having fun. She look so fun to be around with, maybe that's the reason why y/n fell in love with her.

Yes I know I'm not blind. Why am I pursuing my luck with y/n? Because I'm deeply in love with her and nothing is going to change that.

"I didn't know that. What the hell were you doing in a bar on the first place?" Lisa slapped Jennie's arm making me laugh.

"It was a long time ago- Ow!" Jennie covered herself with a pillow hoping Lisa would miss every slap she would throw.

"Oh now you're laughing?" I said to Y/n while the couple is having their quarrels. I put aside my drink and focused on y/n.

"How are you holding up?" She asked quietly and poured another drink for herself.

"I'm having fun. Which I can't say the same about you. Come on let loose and laugh." I tugged the collar of her sleeve and she just smiled.

"Last time I got drunk, I blacked out and never remembered a thing."

"That's why I'll be here to make sure you drink just the right amount." I opened another bottle of alcohol pouring it in her glass making her laugh.

"Hey stop! It's over flowing!" She shouted and I laughed taking away the half empty bottle.

"Until then, drink some more champagne for me." I winked.

"Hey both of you stop flirting." Lisa playfully glared at me and y/n. Mina was between both of Jennie and Lisa so the other one couldn't reach her.

"We're not." Y/n said defensively and looked at Mina and drank. I cleared my throat and did the same.

God why did I expect something to happen between us anyways. It's always gonna be Mina and not me. But it's fine.. I always know it's going to happen, she's going to choose the better person and that's Mina not me.