»29«

━━━━━━━━━━━

Who were you before they broke your heart?

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

The door opened as i snapped my neck towards the girl who didn't know where to go until she saw me as she relaxed quickly walking towards me and sat down before looking down.

"Lift your head up, Momoring~" I cooed as she cautiously looked at the guards time to time, i realized this as i looked at the guards motioning them to leave for a second as they bowed and left the room

"Y-You didn't have to make them leave.." She said as i chuckled.

"We need to get through this smoothly and comfortably. I'll start off with a few basic questions, feel free to open up to me." I said as i took out my pen.

"How do you feel about yourself right now..?" I asked opening the new folder.

"I feel.. i don't know.. Feel watched?" She played with her fingers.

"by..?" 

"All these guards.." She uttered as i nodded still looking at my paper.

"Do you feel anything painful or uncomfortable in your body?" I asked as she slowly shook her head.

"Are you sure?" I asked as she quickly nodded. "Look me in the eyes and say that again." I said as she hesitantly looked at me.

I sighed as she blinked a few times.

"W-Why..?" 

"You haven't been sleeping right?" I asked as she froze and slowly looked down. "I-I'm.. I just wanted to stay up all night to.. work out." She said.

"And sleep after?" I asked as she slowly nodded, i sighed. "Look Momo, you can't just sleep right after exercising and you need to sleep everynight." I shook my head. 

Silence took over us as i took a small paper and wrote when she would work out and how many hours of sleep she needs. 

"Here follow these and make sure to not sleep right after you exercise! You might pass out." I handed her the paper as she giggled before taking it.

"Thank you.." She blurted out as i hummed. "I.. never really got to experience mother's love, yeah you're a doctor doing your job but just to let you know that you showed me what my mother didn't." She added.

"Like what?" I leaned forward as she snapped her neck towards me.

"A-Ah.. you don't need to know." She giggled. "My mom never really raised me as a normal child." She added.

"What do you mean?" I asked placing down my pen. "I think she regrets me being her daughter.." She added.

"Why..?" I asked again as she looked down and bit her lip.

"If i really am then she shouldn'y have brought me to this place.." She played with her fingers as i frowned. "D-Does she really think that i'm c-crazy?" She added.

"Maybe- Maybe.. she just want you to live your normal life without getting hurt that's why she just wans you ato get better.." I said as she sighed.

"T-Then why did she brought me to this place where i can't be helped anymkre?" She started tearing up as i my gaze softened leaning forward as i caressed her cheels.