love of my life • j. richards

requested by NAILEADEVORAS

Bryce POV

Kendall looks up at me anxiously, biting her bottom lip, crossing her arms.

"So you called me over here, to have Josh, the man I've been taking for over a year and a half, one of the most jealous boyfriends on the planet, catch us in your bed as a joke, all for a Youtube video? That's going to make you guys' fans hate me,...

"So you called me over here, to have Josh, the man I've been taking for over a year and a half, one of the most jealous boyfriends on the planet, catch us in your bed as a joke, all for a Youtube video? That's going to make you guys' fans hate me, more than they already do?" I look at her, not changing my expression at all until I say,

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," I grin at her, then turn toward the camera, "Don't worry guys, in three we'll be in the bed, 3... 2... 1..." Griffin turns off the camera and I look back at Kendall, an innocent grin on my face.

"And you think you're getting me to do that by shoving a camera in my face the minute I walk in?" she asks, raising her eyebrow, confused.

"Please Ken? I promise I'll make it up to you somehow, completely platonically. I swear." She shakes her head, saying,

"Bryce, he'll be crushed. What if he breaks up with me? This is not worth it." I can see her visibly freaking out, so I walk up, putting my hands down on her shoulders. I honestly don't know if Ive ever touched Ken, god Josh is going to kill me for this. It's fine. Do it for the views, for the views.

"Kendall, it's Youtube. He'll understand. Everything will be fine, okay, breathe." She takes a few shaky breaths, processing, before looking up at me.

"Fine, but it's your fault. Okay?" I grin, pulling her towards my bedroom. She looks around, never having been in my bedroom. "I'm assuming you have cameras?"

"Yeah," I point to all the cameras, one by one, making her nod her head slowly.

"Alright, I still don't like this, but let's do it. I guess I should take off Josh's hoodie, shouldn't I." I laugh loudly, nodding. I lay back onto the bed, taking my phone out as she pulls it off, throwing it by the door.

She sits on the bed, playing with her hands, clearly not knowing what to do. My phone starts ringing, making both of us widen our eyes, looking towards each other and then down towards the phone. I hastily answer, putting it on speaker.

"Hey buddy!" I say, trying to sound excited.

"Yo, Jay and I are on our way, did Ken get there alright?" I smirk towards her, blowing silent air kisses after hearing the concern in his voice. She just rolls her eyes.

"Uuuhhhh, yeah. I think. We're just hangin' out!" I say, shrugging towards her as she gives me a confused look.

"Okay? You're acting strange Bryce, what's up?" She widens her eyes, but I just wave her off.

"Nothing. Hey, Noah wants to film something, gotta go. See ya soon buddy, bye!" And with that, I hang up.

"What was that?!"