CAPITOLO TRENTASEI- Throwback

"I really like what you've done to me, I can't really explain it, I'm so into you." - Tamia

Queens, New York📍
10:30pm
December 15th '18

"Teen drinking, is very bad....Yo, I got a fake ID though!"

The bass of Tipsy by J-Kwon booms through the speakers, causing small vibrations to travel through the sisters', Janaé's and Keiron's bodies as they step inside Moe's Roller Skating Rink.

All of their eyes take in the scene before them with excitement. The multi-coloured strobe lights bounce off the walls and floor onto the many skaters gliding around the rink while a few people stood just outside of the rink, eating, dancing and enjoying the vibes.

"Ayee! This party is lit!" Cataleya grins, bumping her head to the music.

"Honestly!" Rheah chimes in with excitement, "I've said it before but I'll say it again, the 2000's will forever be THAT era!"

"I know right!" Janaè squeals, "We 'bout to live our best lives!"

"PERIODT!" The girls exclaim with the hand movement.

"Y'all are a trip." Keiron chuckles at them, shaking his head, "But what we doing first, meet and greet or grabbing skates?"

The girls look at each other before looking over to the 'Skate Hire' booth to see a growing queue.

"Toilets." The girls chorus in unison looking towards Keiron.

"What?" Keiron furrows his brows, confused but amused.

"We gotta make sure we all the way together first before we walk further into this joint." Rheah explains with a smile.

"Right." Cataleya and Janaé co-sign.

Keiron shakes his head chuckling, "Aight, if that's the case then I'll go wait in the queue."

"Thank you baby, I promise we won't be long." Janaé cups his face briefly with a smile.

"Mhm, better not." Keiron playfully sizes her up.

Janaé raises her eyebrow with a mischievous glint in her eyes, "Hmmm, just for that, Imma make sure we spend a long time in there."

"Then Imma make sure you don't get this d–"

"Keiron!"  Janaé covers his mouth, cutting off his speech, "You wilding knowing damn well my brothers and extended brothers are around here somewhere! You wanna die? 'Cus I sure as hell don't." Her eyes dart around the room with panic.

"What?" Kieron's voice, filled with amusement, sounds out muffled under her hand, "All I was trying to say was since you wanna spend a long time in the bathroom, you can spend a long time riding this long d–"

Janaé squeals, cutting him off again, "Aht! Aht! Red flag! Kei, time all the way out!"

Janaé had yet to tell her brothers about her current relationship status. She had planned to tell them today and she knew she was going to get A LOT of questions from them ....and she was ready for them...well...ready for Michael's questions anyway. No one could prepare you for Chris' hostile interrogations.

While the couple playfully go back and forth, the sisters giggle watching the two connect. They loved the pairing and thought they suited each other well in both character and dress sense. In line with the theme, the couple had decided to match and flex in their baby pink fur coats with the matching baby pink headband. While Kieron wore a white plain T-Shirt underneath the warm coat with light blue jeans, Janaé opted for a baby pink fur bralette and mini skirt.