Date

"Wakatoshi....?"

No words parted from the taller male's lips as he instead continued to gaze into bright e/c eyes. As hard as he tried, he couldn't pry his gaze away from your form that awkwardly shifted under his intense glare. His face maintained his normal, stoic expression as he took notice of your every movement. Clicking back into reality and out of his daze, the olive haired male slowly backed away from you, taking a seat nearing the edge of the bed with a gentle sigh.

"Wakatoshi...," You began with a small blush from the olive colored eyes that were fixed on you.

I want to tell him how I feel..... so badly. You thought to yourself, lips parting to speak before you stopped yourself. The thought of confessing was too embarrassing as you instead opted on remaining silence.

But you weren't sure how much time would pass until you would finally tell him.

~

"We're finally home!" Satori groaned as he stretched, reaching for the ground as an exhausted exhale escaped his lips, quickly glancing over at Wakatoshi, as if he were trying to tell him something.

"I'm so tired," You mumbled in complaint. Heavy footsteps could be heard behind you, but you paid no attention to it.

"(Name) would you like to hang out tomorrow?"

Your eyes slightly widened as you turned to face the ace. He seemed oddly relaxed as he asked the question.

Despite your tired body, you spoke with a small grin. "Sure."

The expressionless male spun on his heel, and walked into the dorm building, dragging his suitcase across the floor, and you could only watch his retreating form in awe.

"Looks like our little (Name) has a date with Wakatoshi~"

"Shut up Satori."

~

"Are you sure?" You turned to face the red head who was casually laying on your bed, watching as you grabbed a shirt you haven't worn in a while.

"Yes (Name), trust me," He grinned playfully.

"I don't like to do that," You chuckled, and a frown formed on the blocker's face.

"Hurry up and change," Satori demanded, "You're going to be late for your date."

"It is not a date!" You huffed, walking into your bathroom as you quickly changed your clothes. As you stared at yourself in the mirror, your outfit was flattering. You wore tight pants with a form fitting t-shirt. Already dreading the interaction, you stepped out with a grumble.

"(Name) he's gonna think you look great."

"You know I'm really not sure-"

"Just go!" Satori groaned, standing up and flinging your door wide open.

"But-"

"No buts!" He interrupted, shoving you out of your dorm room as he followed, "Now go with him. It's like your first date as a couple~"

Ignoring the comment, you found Wakatoshi sitting in the lounge room, as his lazily roamed around the large room.

"Wakatoshi?"

He turned to face you with a blank expression, Satori practically running away towards his own dorm room.

"You look good (Name)."

"You look good too," You mumbled under your breath, but you were being serious. He wore sweatpants, with a simple white and lavender sweater, as if he were going out for a run- but he looked good nonetheless.

"Let's go," His voice spoke, as he stood up and walked by your side.

"Where are we going by the way?" You questioned, walking directly next to him as your hand gently brushed against one another.

"To a cafe."

Your brow raised, and you slightly scoffed at the answer.

"Really?"

He only nodded his head in response as he continued to casually walk.

"Did you think of this?"

Wakatoshi pondered for a short moment. "No. Satori helped me."

"That makes sense."

~

Wakatoshi casually opened the door for you, and you thanked him with a small, polite smile as you entered, taking the sight in.

It was bright. That was what you immediately noticed as you looked around the cafe. It seemed very modernized, and almost... romantic. There were small hearts that scattered around the shop, with chocolates on white plates on each table.

"Hello how can I help you?" The woman behind the desk smiled.

"Reservation," Wakatoshi deadpanned with a blank expression, and you glanced at him with a brow raised.

She didn't respond, glancing down at the register. "Ushijima Wakatoshi?"

He nodded and she pointed into a small room. "The couple's room is right over there. Have a good day gentlemen,"

"Couple's room?" You looked up at the ace with a small blush, "And a reservation?"

"I was unaware," Wakatoshi stated bluntly, "Satori wanted to plan our hang out. All he told me was the reservation."

With a small sigh, you already knew the red head was up to no good as you stepped into the small room. The lighting was dim, and it was a small, confined space which managed to fit both you and the captain. Candles being the only source of light, there was the same plate of chocolates on the table that could be found throughout the cafe. There were small, pink and red hearts all over the ground and the walls before you spoke.

"This is very...,"

"Romantic." Wakatoshi finished your sentence as he made his way to table in the center of the room, taking a seat as you took the one opposite to him. It was completely silent, the dim lighting of the candles illuminating your face as you awkwardly shifted in your chair.

"I can't believe we have the qualifiers in a few days," You began with a weak smile.

"I'm excited for nationals."

You only nodded at his statement, as your eyes remained on the candle light that illuminated the room. The olive haired boy across from you couldn't help but admire your graceful form, as he glared directly at you, the way your lips had a small smile tugging at the corners, to the way the small flame from the candle reflected into your glimmering e/c eyes.

For some odd reason, the Shiratorizawa captain couldn't contain his beating heart.