𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

chapter eight !
(takes place during 1x15 'the power of madonna')

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"CAN I ASK YOU GUYS SOMETHING PRIVATE?"

Rachel's question brought Luna's head up from where it had been burrowed in her own copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower, looking up at the Jewish girl in the back row of the choir room that all the Glee girls had congregated in before the start of their school day. 

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana retorted, making Quinn and Luna giggle softly.

Rachel pulled a face of disappointment before coming to sit in front of the rest of the ladies, grabbing a stool to sit on quickly. "It's about dating." She told them.

Luna saw Quinn raise her eyebrows from the side of her eye, she also felt herself making a surprised expression at Rachel's statement.

"Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse." Rachel mentioned the name of the boy who she used to date and Luna felt herself involuntarily tense up.

She couldn't help but feel like she was harboring some weird secret whenever she recalled the time the two of them had spent together at the Lima Bean the night that Luna's parents berated her over her B+ Trigonometry grade. 

"But let's just say I was dating someone." Rachel hypothosised, making Luna eye her suspiciously. "Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night." Luna bit her lip at Rachel's scenario ( which seemed a bit too detailed to be hypothetical ) and Santana and Brittany giggled from a few seats away. "And then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic, and then he said. . ." Rachel trailed off, launching into another tangent about how she and her hypothetical boyfriend, who everyone knew was Jesse, had been making out in her bedroom and then her hypothetical boyfriend suggested the go a bit further.

Gross. Why was Luna being subjected to this torture?

Luna couldn't focus on what Rachel was saying, as she was too busy sharing a grossed-out look with Quinn and Amelia, who were leaning against each other, Amelia's head resting on Quinn's shoulder as Rachel droned on and on about her 'hypothetical relationship'.