Ears!🍋🍋🍋|| Tamaki Amajiki

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!
Kinktober prompt 2: eating out
Character: Tamaki Amajiki

A movie night seemed like a good idea for a first date. You knew how Tamaki didn't like social settings, you didn't really either. So you both decided on movie night. But what's a movie night without a horror movie first. Tamaki didn't want to tell you how much he despises horror movies, you just looked so happy rambling about all your favorites. Tamaki just wanted to make you happy, even if that happiness scares the soul out of him.

You giggled as you snuggled into the couch with popcorn and remote in hand.

"Ready for the movie baby?" In all honesty, you were pumped. You've never gone on a date before and being able to do something you love with someone you love was exciting.

"Y-yes," no. Tamaki was not ready at all.

"Alright LET THE HORROR MARATHON BEGIN!"

"M-marathon!?!" Tamaki knew you wanted to watch a horror movie but he didn't think you wanted to watch a whole MARATHON! It seems he has underestimated your love for horror movies.

You wrapped both you and Tamaki in blankets, a bowl of popcorn in the center of the blankets.

Tamaki has never been so close to you before and the physical contact was making him redder by the second. The heat radiating off you was so comforting, he wanted to snuggle closer but went against it. Though you quickly pulled him even closer, moving the popcorn away.

"Don't worry baby, if you get scared you can just cuddle into me I'll protect you," you giggled.

Tamaki smiled shyly as he looked away giddily, ears twitching.

You looked at his ears in amazement and curiosity. You've never really questioned Tamaki about his ears, but that doesn't mean you've never wanted to ask about them. You always had to hold yourself back from touching them. Were they sensitive? Did they work like regular ears? Would he get mad if you touched them? So many questions and yet no answers.
You sighed as you turned back to the movie, "maybe another day," You decided.

Tamaki jumped as another jump scare appeared on the screen. "I hate these," Tamaki whimpered. He curled himself into you but continued trying to watch the movie.

You laughed as you felt Tamaki shivering on the side of you.

"Are you okay, baby? Do you want me to change the movie," you chuckled.

Tamaki scrunched up his face, shaking his head. "N-no I-I'll be fine bunny," no. No, he was not going to be okay. After this marathon ends, Tamaki is making sure you stay the night.

Your attention kept changing from the movie to his ears. They kept twitching and turning pink. They just looked so cute and sharp. The way they looked so oddly soft and pink. The way they would twitch when he got nervous or excited. Oh, you just couldn't help it anymore.

Without a second thought, you grabbed your lover's ears. You didn't know what reaction you were expecting. Maybe a yelp, cry of pain, blushing, or maybe just straight-up yelling. But you weren't expecting this.

Tamaki covered his mouth, eyes wide, and face redder then Kirishima's hair.

"Tamaki was that a m-moan?" You were baffled. You never heard Tamaki moan, you never thought anything sexually of Tamaki. Tamaki was your sweet innocent baby boy that would stutter when nervous and blush when you kiss or just coddle him. Not a boy who would release such a pornographic moan.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry my ears a-are just v-very s-sensitive!" Tamaki stuttered out, moving away from you. "G-god I s-sound like a p-pervert!" Tamaki whined, shoving his face into his hands. But you could still see his redden ears that you just touched.