4~

quick a/n: sorry for not updating when i said i was going to! im trying to get chapters out this evening to make up for it, i was just super exhausted last night. anyways, enjoy!

clays pov

it had been a few days since clay and george met. clays mind had been filled with thoughts of george, everything about the boy had enticed him. clay remembered georges scent filling his nose while he hugged him, how soft his hair was, how adorable he looked in clays oversized sweatshirt, how he curled into clay as he slept..

these thoughts were unwelcome in clays head, but he didn't force himself to think about anything else. clay wanted nothing more than to invite george back to his apartment, but he understood that george needed space.

clay didnt want to come off as clingy or annoying but he wanted- no, NEEDED to see george again, or atleast call him. speaking of calling, clay remembered he was planning to film a video with george.

clay hopped on discord and booted up minecraft, he called george and prepared the plugin for the video. clay smiled at the sound of georges voice, still a bit fuzzy from taking a nap before preparing to film.

"hi dream!"

"hullo george, you dont have to call me dream if we arent filming you know"

"oh okay, hi c-clay," george stutterd and blushed a bit when saying clays name, he wasnt at all used to calling his friend his real name even though he had known it for months.

clay smirked hearing george stutter "okay, ready to play? ive got a really fun video planned for today"

"looking forward to it.." george joined the world, "alright lets go"

clay and george played for a few hours before finishing up the recording, the plugin was very fun and clay knew that george enjoyed it. more flirting than usual went on during the recording, clay thoroughly enjoyed knowing that he made george blush

clay was about to hang up when george spoke, he sounded nervous

"hey dre-clay?"

"yeah whats up george,"

"uh well ive been wanting to tell you something for a while now, and i-uh i- well.." george was tripping over his words, clay knew just by georges voice that he was furiously blushing. "im- nevermind clay! i gotta go haveagoodnight!-"

clay was a bit taken aback by george ending the call so suddenly, he wanted to know what george was going to say.

clay wanted desperately to call george back but he didnt want to invade georges personal space. clay felt bad, for some reason, he wanted george to be able to tell him anything. they were best friends after all.

just friends.. they were only friends. why did that make clay sad.?

word count: 460+

i hope you all enjoyed! ill be adding two more chapter directly after this, im trying to get to the good stuff im just bad at writing ;-; have a good day/night

<3