the results 🥳🥳 (finally the end)

sooo ik it was more than a week ( i forgot i don't be on here like that no more 😂) and i got bored so i'm doing it now.

this what the votes came to, nobody don't really vote which sucksssssss cause i really wanted to do the sequel 😔 but i guess i'll just tell it

this what the votes came to, nobody don't really vote which sucksssssss cause i really wanted to do the sequel 😔 but i guess i'll just tell it .

please leave me feed back 🌚 !!!!!

so i left off at the funeral when samaya's mom came and all of that and then briesnz and her was gonna become cool or whatever and talk sometimes so she can see samaya when ever briesnz would get her. The person behind the private number that kept calling and texting briesnz was her old best friends who raped her, and he really did know what happened because he worked for briesnz's dad (he was a drug dealer), and her dad had him killed because he was sick and evil and did it out of spite because of stuff her mom did when she was younger. her mom had her dad set up when he went to jail for briesnz's whole life basically and he wanted revenge. briesnz and her dad ( i fg his name so let's call him mike or some 🌚) started hanging out cause she wanted to get to know him and little did she know he was only hanging with her to get information about her. while this was happening her and kd was texting and having sex from time to time. she was still a little heart broken from diquans death but she was getting over it and she had started to go to therapy.

months go by and then mike and briesnz are finally close and he knows enough stuff about her for his plan to go perfect of kidnapping her and killing her.

he finally had her kidnapped right after samaya went with diquans sister and vassiah went with kd. she had forgot to give him the baby's pacifier and when he was tryna get it she wouldn't answer his phone calls and she usually did especially when he had vassiah. kd ended up buying a new one but he felt uneasy all night then the next day she still ain't answer so he popped up and she wasn't there or her car. then he started calling around and they said the same thing that they haven't heard from her and she wasn't answering for them either. a week goes by and briesnz's mom gets the police involved and people start posting her on social media and she's all over the news and stuff.

while she's there she starts to get depressed and really weak because they were torturing her and she was literally going through it !!!

so the old best friend texting off private numbers again but this time he texts kd and tells him everything , then kd goes with all of nba goons to help find her and they find her and save the dayy! he takes her to the hospital to get checked up on and all that and then post a picture of them together on his story and people start to gas it and everything then she deactivates her page cause she was getting hella hate but then a lot of love cause she did get kidnapped. then when she gets out of the hospital kd tried to make her feel loved and appreciated so he takes her out of town and do a lot of fun stuff . while all of this is happening the kids are with briesnz's mom. then they get together half way but not frfr cause they don't want to rush, at this point she's back in love with kd and diquans is the last thing on her mind . then she gets better from going to therapy and starts her business ass a nail tech because she decided being a nurse is not for her anymore. she finds out she got pregnant from when he took her on the trip and she's happy but sad at the same time about it. then for Christmas kd surprises her with a nail shop.

then a time jump would've happened and it woulda been her baby shower/ gender reveal and she woulda found out she was having twins 🥳 and then he woulda proposed to her. another time jump and then it would've been time to give birth and then i was going to kill her off from the story during the kids birth . then that would have been the ending 😀

k bye i hope you guys liked it! GO READ MY OTHER BOOK AND ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY, UPDATES WILL BE COMING SOON 💕💕

black lives matter !

vote and comment