Origin

I hope you enjoy this story!
________________________________

Y/n age 4

I'm so excited to find out about my quirk! I hope it's as strong as All Might's so I can be the greatest hero ever! I just know I'm going to be taking down villains left and right when I become a hero!

Y/n was practically bouncing off the walls when his Mom told him they were going to the doctor so they could find out what his quirk is going to be.

Some time later

"So it seems that his quirk branches not too far from you own Mrs. L/n." the doctor said while looking down at clipboard. "While your husband has a teleportation type quirk and you have a transformation type relating to electricity, your son seems to be able to control and produce electricity. This still could be inaccurate, but with the changes his body is going through it seems to be preparing for it."

"I would recommend to keep him away from electronic devices until he gets better control over his quirk." he advised. "It's suprising that he won't get either mine or his father's quirk." your mother looked down at you.

"In even rarer cases the offspring develop a completely different quirk from the parents. You're lucky that his isn't too far off from yours so you have the opportunity to teach him more about controlling his quirk while growing up." the doctor stood up and gave your Mom a piece of paper.

"Call this number if you have any problems or questions regarding his quirk." the doctor said this with a smile. "Thank you very much." your Mom replied with a bow.

So this means I'm going to get a quirk!? Yeah! Also the doctor said something about it being a eletri-something quirk, I'll have to ask Mom and Dad what that means later!

A couple months later

You were playing tag with Midoriya and Bakugou, Midoriya snuck up on you and tagged me. "You're it!" he yelled before running away. You then spot Bakugou standing still staring directly at you, the chase has begun. You ran him down and just as you touched his arm to tag him as suddenly f/c electricity sparked from your hand and zapped Bakugou.

"Ouch! Why did your hand sting so much?" Bakugou asked while rubbing his arm. "I think my quirk is finally here!" you said with a smile. "Deku get over here, Y/n got his quirk!" Bakugou yelled at Midoriya. He quickly ran over to his two friends. "Try to do it again Y/n." Bakugou said with excitement. You focused on trying to bring the electricity out again.

Suddenly f/c sparks wildly ran across my hand. "Woah..." the boys said while looking at the electricity going around their friend's hand.

"That's so cool! I bet mine and Kacchan's are going to be just as cool!" shouted Midoriya with excitement. "Then we'll all be super cool heroes as great as All Might!" you say with a big smile.

For the rest of that day your smile rivaled even All Might's, but it wouldn't last forever...

After Bakugou's quirk manifested things started to go downhill...

A couple weeks later

"What are you going to do Deku cry to your mommy? Bakugou said mockingly. "S-Stop it K-K-Kacchan." Midoriya said while tears streamed down his cheeks. "Shut up Deku!" Bakugou yelled while getting ready to punch Midoriya. You jumped in between them and Bakugou stopped short.