An Authors Note and Thank You

Hello everyone. It's been several years since I first uploaded this story to Wattpad, and I could never have imagined it would do so well. If you read the authors notes before chapters, you can see some of the early milestones, and those I thought were crazy and amazing at the time. They were, and still are, but now it's even more crazy and amazing. 

I want to say the biggest thank you for all your love and support over the years. I truly am so very grateful for the continuous love on this novel.

However, I would also like to remind that I wrote this story when I was quite young. There are a great many mistakes, plot holes, grammatical errors, research errors, and for that I am sorry. I know many people still enjoy despite this, and I appreciate that a lot. But trust me, I am fully aware of all these mistakes now. (And you may catch me in the comments making fun of the story along with others!)

No, I will not be editing or rewriting this novel. It will stay exactly as is here on Wattpad for you all to continue to read. I just wanted to share my thanks and that I'll probably totally tease the story right along with you.

I also wanted to share that as I age and grow as a person, I do the same as a writer. If you care to read my most recent work as it comes out, you'll find how my writing grows with each novel. I cannot say if my writing is 'good' per say now, but it is a million times better now. (As I'm sure in another several years, it will improve drastically again.) 

If you would like, Darcy and Jace's story is in the works (or maybe finished at the time you're reading this note) it is called The Alpha's Disobedient Mate up on my account. I would love for you all to check it out. There are some differences in their characters, both personality and design, from how they are in this story, My Little Mate. And a few changes in scenes. This is to make the story more realistic, and really demonstrates how I've grown as a writer. I am fully aware of the changes and hope you don't mind them so much.

I would also like to invite everyone to a Discord server I made. I want to be able to connect with you all more because your support truly means so much to me and I'd like to show my thanks. DM me for the link. I would love for you to join us! 

Again, thank you all so much for all the support and love on this novel over the years and all the continued support you offer me. 

- an aspiring author, Leela Pereira